Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria (86285 Views)

Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by ifebosco: 10:22am On May 27, 2012
Controversial maverick entertainment personality, Charles Oputa, better known as Charly Boy, has set another record with his confession that he is gay. By so confessing, he becomes only the second publicly known gay man in Nigeria.

This is a record that Pastor Rowland Macaulay beat him to by being the first Nigerian to openly come out and even establish a church that catered for only gays. Those who know Charly Boy well however say he’s not someone who likes being a follower. He’s always a leader in everything he does and he’s now ready to take his rightful leadership position in the gay world. Continue to read…

In an interview with a new publication, Danfo Express, Charly Boy declared that he is gay and not ashamed of being gay.

Even as he made other disclosures about himself, he didn’t forget to add that he is the head of the Illuminati in Nigeria, the same Illuminati that people accuse Jay-Z, D’Banj and Don Jazzy of being members and they keep denying membership. While his audacious revelations might seem like a publicity stunt on his part, let’s not forget the popular saying ‘there’s no smoke with-out fire’.

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/17524/39/im-gay-and-the-head-of-illuminati-in-nigeriacharly.html

For Charly Boy to say all these things about himself there must be an element of truth in them,........... is this true

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Beaf: 10:25am On May 27, 2012
Abeg, Charlie Boy is not gay.
The man is just trying to shock you and make money of it.

Illuminati ke!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg, no let laf tia me bele!

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Majesty202(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2012
God help us 4 9ja
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by k10: 11:30am On May 27, 2012
This guy don kolo finish, he is just trying to get attention!! abeg go sidon let the younger generation take over

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Kk4(m): 11:34am On May 27, 2012
Old boy chill out. Aint u tired!!?
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Businesstools(m): 11:34am On May 27, 2012
I don't think he knows the meaning of Illuminati.

8 Likes

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by gidiMonsta(m): 11:34am On May 27, 2012
Beaf: Abeg, Charlie Boy is not gay.
The man is just trying to shock you and make money of it.

Illuminati ke!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg, no let laf tia me bele!

Abi ooo.. Danfo express ko molue toll gate ni

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Goldenheart(m): 11:35am On May 27, 2012
with all those piercing.......and make up.......its quite obvious.........

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by msb247(m): 11:35am On May 27, 2012
i don't believe this story! this man must be up to something! y'all berra be careful.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by phillipsadeojo(m): 11:35am On May 27, 2012
Hmmm, God must help us in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by carlos86: 11:36am On May 27, 2012
This Illuminati crap again.Every ediot is now an "Illuminati"

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by tellwisdom: 11:36am On May 27, 2012
ok.. We don hear ur 2cent. Thread shld be deleted now

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by walcolm(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2012
Charly Boy is just a pathetic old attention seeker
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by kutchs: 11:38am On May 27, 2012
And so what Charly Boy? Is there a prize to be won for being gay? Abeg dress jor make I see road pass.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by agiboma(f): 11:39am On May 27, 2012
Goldenheart: with all those piercing.......and make up.......its quite obvious.........
agree
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43am On May 27, 2012
thank God.....he is not my father...........
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by malc619(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2012
Empty but noisy barrel. The main people in the so-called Illuminati do not advertise themselves, yet this guy is saying trash about being the "Branch Manager".....likeAGirlWhoJustStartedGrowingBoobs..

What's our bizness with who or what you mess ??
Make this guy go sit-down F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ corner joor......

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:53am On May 27, 2012
This dude make me sick to my stomach.*Throws-up* shocked
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54am On May 27, 2012
i thought dis modafuka was dead! Go back to ur grave you evil son of satan!!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2012
Haba! Retired justice chukwudifu oputa don suffer no be small. this guy is a disgrace to his father a retired supreme court judge. angry

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by destinkoko(m): 11:57am On May 27, 2012
Kamardiran: thank God.....he is not my father...........
if na U̶̲̥̅̊я papa, wetin ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ G̶̲̥̅☺ ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ǿ?
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by oraclefemi(m): 11:58am On May 27, 2012
this world will get to its climax soon.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by jinha(m): 11:58am On May 27, 2012
All dis na publicity stunt......make him try again #access denied
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by opee1231(f): 12:00pm On May 27, 2012
charlie is just an old fool seeking for attention..its seems its been long he heard pple talk bout him..guess dts y he's yarning dis trash....as for him sayin he is f head of illuminati in Nigeria,am sure he took over dose of his drugs before sayin dt..though he looked like someone who has sold his soul to d devil sha..but d fame is not showing on him...his is jst a plain madness...
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by HenryJosephs(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2012
All crap! Laf Dey make me dance Azonto.....
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by victorazy(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2012
D guy sabi claim!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by HenryJosephs(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2012
All crap! Laf Dey make me dance Azonto.....
Charlie, go nd get smacked by CM Punk so tht u can go 2 sleep.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 27, 2012
Businesstools: I don't think he knows the meaning of Illuminati.

lol! I dey tells u! Imagine dat mosque rat claiming iiluminati! Chei! Wonders shall never end!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by swiftycool(m): 12:12pm On May 27, 2012
Trust Charly boy 4 cheap publicity, its not his first time tho. This freak is just trying to keep himself relevant in the current Naija gists since his talent has been exhausted. He's NOT gay neither is he illuminated, he's just desperate 4 d limelight. Pity sad

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by mrman2(m): 12:14pm On May 27, 2012
Ok oo, me sef be illuminaughty

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by nasty45(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2012
Ds guy shd STFU,hw can e b gay and he's married wit kids?ppl wil jst want to do anytin to get notice.ds s wt i cal "NOTICE ME OR I'L DIE ATTITUDE"hw much him get wey e de form illuminati?illuminati ko illuminati ni....abeg wr my VODKA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.