Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles (41719 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Fans Attack Eagles; Osaze, Eneramo Cried! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2014
MrStephenB:
COUGAR CONNECT!!!!!!!!!! COUGAR CONNECT!!!!!!!!!
COUGAR CONNECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I Know we all need
money, Money is very important in Every humans
life and there are many Ways humans search for
Ways to make Ways to open Ways, for the money
to be something that can't do without you. Now
listen, this is a very common thing in the Western
World. There are Men/Women who are ready to
take Good Care of young and beautiful/handsome
babes/dudes if you ready to satisfy and quench
their thirst in bed. We compile their Contacts and
connect them with those interested, we call it the
COUGAR WORLD. SO here is an opportunity for
those interested, contact Us on whatsapp with this
Number 07050912079 and u can also contact us on
this Number 07036692714..... We are connected in
Abuja, Lagos etc we are connected through the
Length and breath of Nations, We Connect you to
the Western Society in a Beautiful and very Stylish
Way.

Whatsapp: 07050912079
Call: 07036692714
Your number will be reported to the human trafficking dept right away. Expect our call soon
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by 360command: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2014
Hmmm! Nairalanders, I dey Congo now. Beautiful country, nice girls, nice roads, light dey. Everything make sense for here. If you are not in the Congo then you are in the other congo.

1 Like

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by ektbear: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2014
Litmus:
LOL, Nigeria Ebola, Congo ??

You can see clearly that it pained so many in Africa that Nigeria did not wallow in Ebola. Africa is a lost continent, Nigerians have so got to understand this. We got ta build walls around Nigeria or we're lost along with the baboons that infest the continent.

What difference is there between your attitude and an anti-African racist from Europe? Reconsider your thoughts and words.

2 Likes

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by kunlesehan(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2014
soe:

Me sef no mind... I even dey find home lesson job sef.

By the way. I'm a registered online tutor in case you need any further support in any other subject. Don't worry I won't charge you as long as you promise to vote for the people's general
you too much o.
You have my vote always.
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Boss13: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2014
Litmus:

You can see clearly that it pained so many in Africa that Nigeria did not wallow in Ebola. Africa is a lost continent, Nigerians have so got to understand this. We got ta build walls around Nigeria or we're lost along with the baboons that infest the continent.

I am surprised the comment, filled with hate and prejudice, got 89 likes. Let me remind this poster that in the early era of independence, Nigeria was seen as a shining star, one that would lead the African continent to glory. A lot of reasons were cited, first, the way we got our independence, the discovery of oil and also the population.

Has Nigeria lived up to that reputation - No. Has Nigeria organised itself properly - No. This is the harsh reality of life. You will be addressed the way you are perceived.

Please note that for the African continent to be respected, Nigeria has a great role to play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 17, 2014
Boss13:

I am surprised the comment, filled with hate and prejudice, got 89 likes. Let me remind this poster that in the early era of independence, Nigeria was seen as a shining star, one that would lead the African continent to glory. A lot of reasons were cited, first, the way we got our independence, the discovery of oil and also the population.

Has Nigeria lived up to that reputation - No. Has Nigeria organised itself properly - No. This is the harsh reality of life. You will be addressed the way you are perceived.

Please note that for the African continent to be respected, Nigeria has a great role to play.
Abeg go and sleep. Our problems are our own. How does that justify things like this? Go and become a naturalised Congolese if Nigeria is so terrible na, ewu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by lawrsmith(m): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2014
intergral:
It will not be a surprise if such a thing happend, after our president has exposed the weakness of nigeria to the whole world.
Imagine the popular Nigerian army running ffrom supid-illitrate-unexperienced terrorist, even those places that they went for peace keeping will no longer fear the Our army. So its not a surprise to see congo gorillas harassing our people, If na before them fit try am?? ........
Those towns that bokoharam took over some few weeks ago have been been taken by local vigilante from all over the nigeria something that Nigerian army can't do. News reaching me yesterday confirmed that GEJ had order the hunters to leave adamawa because he saw that they are killing Bokoharam so please my fellow nairalanders what did our president mean?........ Then one idiot! from nairaland will use his/her dirty finger to type that nobody should insult GEJ? Hunh??
information reaching u here in NL?
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by yaskarahyelhope(f): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2014
As crazy dogs as their dances. Archaic citizens of lost morals to games!
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by goodgood2(m): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2014
Bolt3:
Congolese fans on Saturday threw caution into the winds with an attack launched on the Super Eagles following their two nil lose to the African Champions in the AFCON 2015 qualifying tie.

The entire Stade Municipal arena become tensed up after Nigeria’s Aaron Samuel came on in the second half to increase the tally and also took the game beyond the Congolese reach.

The unruly action of the fans however forced the center referee from Egypt, Grisha Ghead, to stop the proceedings for about ten minutes before play resumed.
Security men fired tear gas canisters to disperse the worrying fans and restore sanity in the stadium.
The Congolese action could attract sanctions from the Confederation of African Football (CAF).

The Eagles also got an hostile reception on arrival in Congo with open intimidation by angry local fans who chanted ‘Nigeria Ebola!’ as the team made their way for a final training in Pointe Noire.

SOURCE: http://theeagleonline.com.ng/congo-fans-attack-super-eagles/
Nigeria Ebola!? What were they smoking? History tells us that Congo is the birth place of the virus called "Ebola". Again, the virus is named after a certain river in that country, River Ebola.
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by OPTIMISM199(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2014
now that Ebola has defeated them...
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2014
stevnwigw1:
Nigeria is an envy of most African countries, they were happy Ebola infested us and I also believe they will be happy with what BokoHaram is doing in the NorthEast.

Stop these envy talk joor. I don't know how violence in football suddenly turned to envy.

Even football games among secondary schools sometimes end in violence.

2 Likes

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by OgaTheTop2: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2014
Congo for that matter! Let's wait til Sudan makes a mess of their remaining hope. Backward people, backward country..
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Babs2040: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2014
CONGO BE LIKE SAY THEM NO GEY SENSE

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2014
kunlesehan:

you too much o.
You have my vote always.

Vote? Lol when did we talk about vote...guy are you sure you are with us?
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by ameehaz999: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
If Nigeria is Ebola then Congo is illiteracy
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Bolt3:

I think it's in mars but am not sure am schooling in russia grin.
Really some1 told me it PLUTO
Buh am not cuz am schooling in japan
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by kunlesehan(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
soe:

Vote? Lol when did we talk about vote...guy are you sure you are with us?
my teacher, my teacher pls don't forsake me.
lol
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by JayJustus(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
TheCongo:

Hey Nigeria, I am from the Democratic Republic of the Congo. I want to congratulate you on your victory.

I think there is a great probability that the person who wrote the article "congo fans attack super eagles" may have misinterpret what had happened. Usually in this part of the world, fans have the habit of throwing bottles or rocks at their own players or the coach whenever they loose a game.

I wasn't present in the stadium to say what really happened but chances are the attack by the fans was aimed at their own team and NOT at the super eagles.

Much love to you

come Mr Congo...they were chanting Ebola which shows MOTIVE...don't turn this whole thing around and tell us that they were angry at the Congolese team...it's simply just mentality...when you guys beat us at home noone did shyte to you people...that is CLASS...that is sportsmanship... but on the other hand you guys saying bullshyte which depicts retarded set of homosapiens wearing human skin... okay..bye *dances awilolocomba*
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
kunlesehan:

my teacher, my teacher pls don't forsake me.
lol
Kunle just follow me abeg...no need for this cat n mouse chase. I'll follow you back
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by kunlesehan(m): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
soe:

Kunle just follow me abeg...no need for this cat n mouse chase. I'll follow you back
hahahahahahaha...okay sir
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by holysaint1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
lonelydora:
Where is Congo? I schooled in Otuoke.

which i couldnt say d same sad ..
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
Litmus:

Is there anybody out there who still thinks our so called Brothers (Africans) wish us and our Country,Nigeria well ? I simply can't fathom any reason for this needless fear/hatred. Is about our size or our strong mentality as a People ? They just see us as a threat ! They only have a big brother in Nigeria only when they are faced with some challenges like civil war,famine etc. The worst of them all are the Ghanians.
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by nijanigga: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
In any country there are always bad eggs, don't judge Congolese by these few miscreants.
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by TolaniLuv: 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
englishmart:
Keeping here for the future

Let me see if those congolese fans will fight over this plot

I remember vividly well, around 2007/2008 we don't have people like dis on Nairaland. It was fun, educative! Make you wanna check every sec. We have people keepin space for no good reason I am just wondering why? What do you gain from keepin the space?
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by englishmart(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
TolaniLuv:

I remember vividly well, around 2007/2008 we don't have people like dis on Nairaland. It was fun, educative! Make you wanna check every sec. We have people keepin space for no good reason I am just wondering why? What do you gain from keepin the space?
if the space is useless to you, why angry about it? You've been on nairaland since 1992 so what? Has it made you any reasonable
Mtscheew

2012 member talking bullshit
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Antell95(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
#ImagineCongo get it trending
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
thrizzle:
Where is Congo? Op don't you know some of us are from france
FYI: France colonised congo.
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
Cher Congolais, regardless of your hatred and animosity against Nigeria (ma cher pay), I will still be dancing Makossa with all gladness! Nzambe na bisso!

1 Like

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
JayJustus:

come Mr Congo...they were chanting Ebola which shows MOTIVE...don't turn this whole thing around and tell us that they were angry at the Congolese team...it's simply just mentality...when you guys beat us at home noone did shyte to you people...that is CLASS...that is sportsmanship... but on the other hand you guys saying bullshyte which depicts retarded set of homosapiens wearing human skin... okay..bye *dances awilolocomba*

The Congolese players of Vita Club (Kinshasa) were viciously attacked by Enyimba FC's fans before the game in Aba, Nigeria. This happened 3 or 4 years ago. Many of them were even wounded. Based on the incident, I wouldn't call the entire country of Nigeria retarded set of homosapiens wearing human skin. As a matter of fact, here on Nairaland, there are many low class Nigerians that I wouldn't even interact with in real life. However, I keep coming to this site because I am attracted to the Nigerians with class and with great mind. I have been learning a lot from them. I just have to ignore the low class.

By the way, I am from Congo-Kinshasa and not Congo-Brazzaville. So, you have no case against me.
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
EmpressaDelRei:
Cher Congolais, regardless of your hatred and animosity against Nigeria (ma cher pay), I will still be dancing Makossa with all gladness! Nzambe na bisso!

Merci beaucoup. Your message has been noted. smiley
By the way, no one hates Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams / Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.