Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) (8655 Views)

Wizkid Verified By Instagram After Drake Recognised Him (PHOTO) / Fan Calls Tekno's Girlfriend 'OldMama', Tekno Humiliates Him (Photo) / See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 17, 2014
So this happened to Sound Sultan yesterday. And according to him, he had given N100 to a young man who was begging him for money only for the guy to rudely stuff the cash on Sultan's car as he drove off.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/11/wow-ungrateful-guy-returns-n100-sound.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by psyqs(m): 7:02am On Nov 17, 2014
fp material

1 Like

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by Godmother(f): 7:04am On Nov 17, 2014
Serious mata! Lol. He too didn't try. He should have just told the guy he didn't have naa instead of giving 100 naira

4 Likes

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by acenazt: 7:08am On Nov 17, 2014
hmmm this matter too hard.
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by Lordabas: 7:10am On Nov 17, 2014

Beggars now have choice o

Naso i give one beggar 20 box my guy provoke grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by pimplucious: 7:11am On Nov 17, 2014
I rather give out alms to old incapacitated women I see begging cuz it brakes my heart seeing them than young, abled body guys. U should hv just run him over with ur car man
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2014
...they will buy car of 30million build house of 50million wine of 250k

kon dey give fan who bought their CDs, bought their show ticket and supported them throughout their career a #100!!!

and when they get cancer the fans Will once again contribute for their surgery!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by pimplucious: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2014
Godmother:
Serious mata! Lol. He too didn't try. He should have just told the guy he didn't have naa instead of giving 100 naira

I'm not surprise cuz this is coming from a Nigerian girl. Aint u in same class with the guy in question? Ungrateful beggers! angry

9 Likes

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 17, 2014
Godmother:

Don't mind him, 100 naira nor go reach small kid buy chocolate self, if fans didn't support and buy his music, i don't think he will be were he his today, some people are just being unnecessarily wicked, you have money what stops you from helping someone who has none? *smh* nor be say the money go last forever

4 Likes

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 17, 2014
pimplucious:

I'm not surprise cuz this is coming from a Nigerian girl. Aint u in same class with the guy in question? Ungrateful beggers! angry

ignoramus, if not the way this country condition the poor, will someone just start begging? if the country provided him with a good job before will he be begging?

2 Likes

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by frodobee: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2014
Godmother:
Godmother how you go talk like that nah? Did the guy ask S.Sultan if he had money on him to spare? No. Beggars always assume you should always have money to spare them and a minimum at that! A beggar threw back my younger brother's #20 @ him infront of our church few weeks back saying that "na only #20 u fit dash me with ur big car and fine dress". My lil bro calmly picked his money back vowing never to dash again(afterall na we dey cause am, giving no be by force).
Ironically, if beggars applied their begging skills, ingenuity and persistence to a good cause they will excel more than many of those they beg from. But you see, the lure of quick cash they make from begging will not let them look inwards.

5 Likes

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by pimplucious: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2014
Wonderlands:

ignoramus, if not the way this country condition the poor, will someone just start begging? if the country provided him with a good job before will he be begging?

If u must beg then u should be ready to appreciate whatever amount given u then

8 Likes

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by teemanbastos(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2014
if na fine gel dy beg na, na 1millian ein qo qiv ha o, even invyt ha con ein auz.... D rst na story.
DiaisGodoo
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by nedu2000(m): 7:32am On Nov 17, 2014
Sound sultan I'm with you on this,ur not obligated to give him anything,besides its your money & its not as though any service was rendered. That was how an able-bodied beggar hissed at me at CMS bus stop because I gave him N50

10 Likes

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by Gboliwe: 7:38am On Nov 17, 2014
I have always liked sound sultan and this is just another plus for him. You are right. There is no minimum wage for begging. Since the youth begged, he should receive anything given. Isn't it handout he wanted?

3 Likes

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2014
He said it all and quote '' If you have a class to refuse #100 you should also have enough class to stop begging''

5 Likes

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by grinface98(m): 7:44am On Nov 17, 2014
This Sound Sultan is really senseless. Wot does he expect the guy to use #100 to buy? Chocolate? Lacasera? Bottled water? He shuld av told him he doesn't av insted of giving a fan just #100 *Mtcheeeew*
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by veave(f): 7:44am On Nov 17, 2014
Can you imagine. So because he is a celebrity, it becomes the right of every tom dick and harry to earn something from him abi. Mtchwwwww. Lazy bottom. Dont go and work
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by Godmother(f): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2014
frodobee:

Godmother how you go talk like that nah? Did the guy ask S.Sultan if he had money on him to spare? No. Beggars always assume you should always have money to spare them and a minimum at that! A beggar threw back my younger brother's #20 @ him infront of our church few weeks back saying that "na only #20 u fit dash me with ur big car and fine dress". My lil bro calmly picked his money back vowing never to dash again(afterall na we dey cause am, giving no be by force).
Ironically, if beggars applied their begging skills, ingenuity and persistence to a good cause they will excel more than many of those they beg from. But you see, the lure of quick cash they make from begging will not let them look inwards.

A lot is expected of celebs , and while I know this isn't fair, I think its just one of the downsides of fame. I was at a fastfood once with some friends when Emeka Ike drove in. You needed to have seen the way three guys rushed up to him hailing and asking for money. Emeka ike just laughed and joked with the guys. Na laugh end the mata. Kobo didn't drop and the guys took it well. If he had given then 100 naira like S.Sultan did, I'm sure they would have felt insulted.

That's what I'm trying to say; that dude asked for money cos we all believe celebs are swimming in money. Sound Sultan should have just told the guy he didn't have instead of giving hundred naira.

3 Likes

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by dridowu: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2014
Good Morning Nigerians
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by marieolae(f): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2014
This is not right at all.
The begger showed no sense of humility and it just shows how much of an ingrate he is.

How much did he expect?
5 thousand naira or what?

5 Likes

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by ghost1718(m): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2014
Godmother:
guy u no get sense,#100 hundred is even 2 much??, if i give a beggar 100 and HE/she say nonsense,,,,i will collect my money back oh

3 Likes

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by tpia6: 8:06am On Nov 17, 2014
dridowu:
Good Morning Nigerians

hello
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by ghost1718(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2014
the beggar is a stingy man, make him stand UP and work hard if HE want to see more than that amount nah
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by Chaleeee: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2014
Wonderlands:

Don't mind him, 100 naira nor go reach small kid buy chocolate self, if fans didn't support and buy his music, i don't think he will be were he his today, some people are just being unnecessarily wicked, you have money what stops you from helping someone who has none? *smh* nor be say the money go last forever

If Sound Sultan has resorted to begging instead of hard work at the studio, there will be no CD to buy.

The ungrateful guy shd go and chose a hustle. Sound Sultan just gave him a wake up call. He shd thank him....

6 Likes

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by Godmother(f): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2014
ghost1718:
guy u no get sense,#100 hundred is even 2 much??, if i give a beggar 100 and HE/she say nonsense,,,,i will collect my money back oh

And of course you cannot pass accross your points without becoming insultive?
I blame your parents for giving you the money for mb. Mannerless thing

2 Likes

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by tpia6: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2014
acenazt:
hmmm this matter too hard.

very hard.
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by Chaleeee: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2014
Even if there is jobs floating on the streets of Nigeria today, some set of pple will still beg for alms. Some don't like to work at all and some don't even possess the least qualification to hold a job. The guy in question will have a hard time keeping a job because of his attitude.

Have you ever imagined what all those corporate workers with fine suits and shiny cars go thru in the hands of their bosses with complain?

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you nothing.

Wonderlands:

3 Likes

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by ghost1718(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2014
Godmother:

And of course you cannot pass accross your points without becoming insultive?
I blame your parents for giving you the money for mb. Mannerless thing
sorry for calling u guy and senseless person, but mind urself oh i work hard to recharge my phone, not my parents
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by philo3(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2014
if sound sultan refused to give that guy d money..
na still ona for complain say he z too stingy.. even #20 he can't give

4 Likes

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by Godmother(f): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2014
ghost1718:
sorry for calling u guy and senseless person, but mind urself oh i work hard to recharge my phone, not my parents

Then act like the adult that you are cheesy
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by macklef(m): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2014
So its obvious bergers get class now.

If u meet a beger in ijora badiya. U can give them 100 naira, afetrall ur driving a 1991 toyota car.

Not wen ur on d island driving a red SUV. Minimum dropping should be 1000naira. Lol

Its obvious some people are hiding under this begging pretense. A real hungry begger will not reject 10 naira.

Because to them, ''a drop of 10 naira makes a might ocean''

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya is 36 and Waje is 34. Check out the real age of some of Nigeria's artiste / The 'mbaka Why' Saga (pics) / Davido And Tekno Have Allegedly Been Sleeping With The Same Girl [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.