Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,535 members, 7,857,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) (8681 Views)

Wizkid Verified By Instagram After Drake Recognised Him (PHOTO) / Fan Calls Tekno's Girlfriend 'OldMama', Tekno Humiliates Him (Photo) / See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by olashas(f): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
Wonderlands:

Don't mind him, 100 naira nor go reach small kid buy chocolate self, if fans didn't support and buy his music, i don't think he will be were he his today, some people are just being unnecessarily wicked, you have money what stops you from helping someone who has none? *smh* nor be say the money go last forever
Why should an able bodied man beg for alms in the first place? All these corporate beggar supporters sef
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by sinator(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
grinface98:
This Sound Sultan is really senseless. Wot does he expect the guy to use #100 to buy? Chocolate? Lacasera? Bottled water? He shuld av told him he doesn't av insted of giving a fan just #100 *Mtcheeeew*
Hv u eva given a bega up to a hundred naira?
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by pheforusty(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
If one doesn't appreciate the little he gets,how would he value a much bigger amount..
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by lanicky(f): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
...they will buy car of 30million build house of 50million wine of 250k

kon dey give fan who bought their CDs, bought their show ticket and supported them throughout their career a #100!!!

and when they get cancer the fans Will once again contribute for their surgery!!

Although I love ur response....bt don't u think..he'll end up begging if he should give all his fans #100?

It's good to give though...bt one must give wisely. #Maybe giving don taya him..lol#
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by lanicky(f): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
pheforusty:
If one doesn't appreciate the little he gets,how would he value a much bigger amount..

I wonder oo undecided
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by brainpower(m): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
This story is funny to me cos sound sultan gave out 1million dollars to girls without anything in return in his song "natural something" so the begger expected atleast 100k lol. Anyway these guys flaunt so much wealth and people always expect them to give out large sums of money. You don't expect wizkid to give out 100naira when he flaunts dollar bills around on instagram. Personally, the money is their money, they worked for it and they didn't force anyone to buy their cds or come to their shows even though they are singing rubbish most of the time so you should not expect them to give you all their money. You should be grateful for the little you were given. If the beggar had the strenght to walk up to the car to drop the money then he should have the strenght to go out there and work hard for himself. And I don't think that beggar has ever bought his cd. I blame these artists in a way cos they make people believe they have it all and that's the impression the beggar has. Issorite. grin
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by kay29000(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
pimplucious:

I'm not surprise cuz this is coming from a Nigerian girl. Aint u in same class with the guy in question? Ungrateful beggers! angry

Hahaha! KO!

1 Like

Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by kay29000(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
Wonderlands:

ignoramus, if not the way this country condition the poor, will someone just start begging? if the country provided him with a good job before will he be begging?

You are the ignoramus. So if govt doesn't provide job, there is no other way to get money? There are too many lazy people wasting their potentials out there, waiting for govt to provide jobs for them, when they could do something for themselves.
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by kay29000(m): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
frodobee:

Godmother how you go talk like that nah? Did the guy ask S.Sultan if he had money on him to spare? No. Beggars always assume you should always have money to spare them and a minimum at that! A beggar threw back my younger brother's #20 @ him infront of our church few weeks back saying that "na only #20 u fit dash me with ur big car and fine dress". My lil bro calmly picked his money back vowing never to dash again(afterall na we dey cause am, giving no be by force).
Ironically, if beggars applied their begging skills, ingenuity and persistence to a good cause they will excel more than many of those they beg from. But you see, the lure of quick cash they make from begging will not let them look inwards.

WORD!!!
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
kay29000:

You are the ignoramus. So if govt doesn't provide job, there is no other way to get money? There are too many lazy people wasting their potentials out there, waiting for govt to provide jobs for them, when they could do something for themselves.

i don't think you realize the fact that you are a great fool.
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by folawiyoma(m): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
Godmother:
Serious mata! Lol. He too didn't try. He should have just told the guy he didn't have naa instead of giving 100 naira

So 100 naira is not good for a begger for your own mind abi?
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by folawiyoma(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
...they will buy car of 30million build house of 50million wine of 250k

kon dey give fan who bought their CDs, bought their show ticket and supported them throughout their career a #100!!!

and when they get cancer the fans Will once again contribute for their surgery!!

So for your mind you think its easy to become a star abi .

So the guy has done smth wrong by given the guy wetin dey for ground abi na everyday star dey carry money waka.

Na people like you dey make politician steal more money bc they no if they see people like you on the road, you will want to suck them dry and them too have to go for plan b (have enough blood for thirsty vampire)
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by SpaceGoat: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by Elnino4ladies: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
In MI voice..somtimes artists don't have dough..
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
teemanbastos:
if na fine gel dy beg na, na 1millian ein qo qiv ha o, even invyt ha con ein auz.... D rst na story.
DiaisGodoo

lol
Re: Wow! An Ungrateful Guy Returns N100 Sound Sultan Gave Him (photo) by next2kings(m): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2015
Hahahahahahaha, C levels! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya is 36 and Waje is 34. Check out the real age of some of Nigeria's artiste / Davido And Dj Cuppy Playing With Chioma's Boobs [PICS] / Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.