Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nutrition-advisor At Nestle - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nutrition-advisor At Nestle (2852 Views)

Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG / Nutrition Advisor @ Nestle : Did You Also Get A Regret Mail From Nestle / Nutrition Advisor At Nestle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nutrition-advisor At Nestle by kennyanatomy: 7:19am On Nov 17, 2014
Please has anyone gotten any invitation from Nestle concerning his/her job application for the position of Nutrition Advisor.
Re: Nutrition-advisor At Nestle by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
No . We are still waiting.
Re: Nutrition-advisor At Nestle by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
kennyanatomy:
Please has anyone gotten any invitation from Nestle concerning his/her job application for the position of Nutrition Advisor.

I just got an invite from nestle for the Nutrition advisor 6 months contract job. Please who else got it
Re: Nutrition-advisor At Nestle by Knight86(m): 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
I got the invite too earlier today oh! So what should we expect? Anyone with any clue of what to expect should please share.

Perfume7:

I just got an invite from nestle for the Nutrition advisor 6 months contract job. Please who else got it
Re: Nutrition-advisor At Nestle by kennyanatomy: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
I wrote the test, I passed and was invited for the interview. Stil waiting to hear from Nestle on the result of the interview.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nutrition-advisor At Nestle by Hanibal(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
Perfume7:

6 months contract!!..are u kidding me?
is dat a job??
Re: Nutrition-advisor At Nestle by kennyanatomy: 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
@Perfume 7, you have been given the job or you were invited for one of the stages in the selection process?
Re: Nutrition-advisor At Nestle by eberejasmine(f): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Please has anyone heard from nestle about the outcome of the recent interview?
Re: Nutrition-advisor At Nestle by eduamadim: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Any info on the outcome of the interview?.............waiting.
Re: Nutrition-advisor At Nestle by bodeoni: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
For those of you who have written the test or been interviewed, what region are you in?
Re: Nutrition-advisor At Nestle by eduamadim: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2014
Mine is South East
Re: Nutrition-advisor At Nestle by kennyanatomy: 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
I applied for Nutrition Advisor south west, I have done my interview more than 3 weeks now but I have not heard from Nestle yet. Please is there any1 in the house that applied for Nutrition Advisor that has been contacted?.

(1) (Reply)

Gnld Has Topped Up Their Game ... Shine Your Eye / Npower Applicants Should Read This / Cormart Sale's Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.