Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,965 members, 7,956,616 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG (24648 Views)

Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc / Ongoing Recruitment At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc - DailyJobsNG / Current Opening At First Bank Plc - DailyjobsNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by seyizma(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
We are the leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company in the world and the industry reference for financial performance. Our nutrition, health and wellness agenda continue to bring enhanced benefits for consumers, greater brand differentiation in the market place and increased value for shareholders.

Job Title : Regulatory and Scientific Affairs Associate

Job Location : Lagos

Job Field : Manufacturing

About the Job:
Regulatory and Scientific Affairs Associate contributes to the regulatory compliance of product recipe and labelling as well as executes regulatory activities in local Innovation & Renovation projects

Other key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Keep abreast of local regulatory knowledge.
Actively develops and maintains contacts with relevant Regulatory Agencies
Implement validated action plans in respect to local regulatory changes
Ensure regulatory compliance of recipes, raw materials and products, labelling and any kind of product communication by working in close collaboration with marketing, nutritionists, legal , quality department and application groups.
Timely feedback to Regulatory and Scientific Affairs team and lead.
Contribute as team member to local Innovation & Renovation projects
Support the Regulatory & Scientific Affairs lead during Good Manufacturing Practices' Audits of our factories
Participates in Industry Association.

Minimum of second class lower Degree in any of the following: Nutrition, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Food Science, Microbiology, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or related area
2 years’ experience in FMCG industry, Food Chain Association or governmental authorities
Excellent interpersonal relationship skills

Application closes 9th of July, 2015

Apply here

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by Chigorkizz(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2015
Don't even care to apply.

nestle' is good at back door recruitment.

After passing their test and interview,you get a success mail and that's all you will hear from them.

RUN.RUN.RUN!!!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by alphaStoner(m): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2015
[size=20pt] Like this if you're not a graduate [/size]

Then tell me what made you open this thread cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by writetopoker: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2015
those under me shoul help me comment grin

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by phayvoursky(m): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2015
INTROVERT; HERE'S AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE USEFUL TO YOURSELF

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Chigorkizz:

After passing their test and interview,you get a success mail and that's all you will hear from them.

RUN.RUN.RUN!!!

Speaking from experience i guess.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by mactoni91(m): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2015
when do we get vacancies for those of us who with B.sc(ed) psychology?
Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by Aare2050(m): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2015
i neva serve, keep ur job
Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by barry40: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2015
[size=18pt]I can assure you that, not less than 500,000 applicants will apply for the job. Our graduates should embrace entrepreneurship. Some complain about lack of capital. But that is not the real problem. The problem is principally the lack of idea. I am not blaming anybody for this. I blame our educational system which primarily prepare our graduates for 'I Beg to Apply'. I quite agree that not everybody can be an entrepreneur but our economy should maintain a balanced 'factors of production' namely Land, Capital, Labour and Entrepreneur. Entrepreneurship is grossly lacking. Without entrepreneur, other factors of production holds no value. That is the reason you see a first class graduate remaining jobless for years. May God help us!
For any that care, you can visit www.businessinfohub.com to learn about entrepreneurship.
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by biggybanty7(m): 10:47am On Jul 01, 2015
Kogite sai Audu kogi state we have been far back behind we need Audu back to save us from this bondage in kogi state(happynewmonth)
Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by NoRetreat(m): 10:47am On Jul 01, 2015
Don't discourage anybody. If you had applied and was unlucky that does not translate to everybody being unlucky. Let them apply and share experience there after.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by petux(m): 10:47am On Jul 01, 2015
introvert u better apply nd stop using all ur whole life time to b. d FTC wen u dnt av a life awtsyd Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by writetopoker: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2015
barry40:
a
grin A for apple
Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by seedorfg(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2015
what about primary school graduate, did i have a chance
Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by nicedas(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2015
Hahaha...I pity ur 100naira transport money
Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by juninho50(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2015
FP 1ce again..... hmm minimum of 2nd class lower, gud 1
Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by arabianights: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2015
MrKIZITO:
Chigorkizz Stop saying what you dont know. May be you tried going through the backdoor and you got eaten up. Nestle Nigeria don't do such. A friend got a job at Nestle and he got it tru d front door. After saying this you will still be the first to apply.

well i have been reading lots complaints on their recruitment exercise. some times even after passing the interview they call some one else with out informing you and you unknowingly just be balancing and confidently waiting.
so if your friend got, good form him but thats not to say nestle doesnt have recruitment exercise that isnt professional and standardised.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by eleko1: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2015
cool
Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by ijbeauty(f): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2015
Am coming lemme apply first
Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by seedorfg(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2015
Nestle and there family employ thing, i rather not waste my time on them
Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by okwandu: 10:52am On Jul 01, 2015
make i go edit my cv. wait oh hope they give free food everyday. I love free lunch. lol.
Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by alhassanlens(m): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2015
Nice one
Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by nicedas(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2015
K, for kogi, if u are not frm kogi.... U must b no were
Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by sotyuzono(m): 10:56am On Jul 01, 2015
Can a graduate of chemical engineering apply?
Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by Icon4s(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2015
mactoni91:
when do we get vacancies for those of us who with B.sc(ed) psychology?

There is a thread on Teaching Vacancies.
Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2015
Am a microbiolist ooo. Lemme go and apply
Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by Chigorkizz(m): 11:04am On Jul 01, 2015
NoRetreat:
Don't discourage anybody. If you had applied and was unlucky that does not translate to everybody being unlucky. Let them apply and share experience there after.
And that was my experience.
I passed the whole test and interview and a success mail was sent to me and you called that unlucky?

Daris God o!

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by culcid(m): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2015
Chigorkizz:

RUN.RUN.RUN!!!

Taught I was the only victim.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by elOnuh(m): 11:22am On Jul 01, 2015
biggybanty7:
Kogite sai Audu kogi state we have been far back behind we need Audu back to save us from this bondage in kogi state(happynewmonth)
b4 n after he left d seat,we were in bondage.
Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by pretydiva(f): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2015
Fnks 4 d info
Re: Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG by blezzino(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2015
What of a degree in Bsc(Ed)chemistry ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 25: Names Of Successful Candidates Released / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.