Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,986 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Health Workers Strike - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Workers Strike (461 Views)

NAFDAC Losing N120m Weekly At Ports Due To Workers’ Strike / Health Workers' Strike Paralyses Federal Hospital / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Workers Strike by Dmail(m): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2014
Good Morning My Fellow Naira landers. I have brought to you a matter that is really baffling me. I happened to be a victim of an accident a month ago and I am currently on admission in UITH Ilorin. it's been five days now that the health workers had embark on an indefinite strike and the hospital has been left like a cemetery. I was supposed to be operated that very week but this strike has hindered me. People are dying and am also in pain. So what baffles me is that I have been listening to news since the day the strike commenced and nobody is talking about it. Just like nothing happened. I checked here though the FP only but nothing about the strike too. Pls what is happening, why is nobody talking about this strike. Are the medias unaware or something?
Re: Health Workers Strike by wirelessssss(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2014
I'm not aware

(1) (Reply)

How To Brush Your Teeth / The Science Of Dealing With People You Hate / New Year New Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.