Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

How To Brush Your Teeth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Brush Your Teeth (475 Views)

How Do U Feel When U Dont Brush Your Teeth? / 10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. / How To Brush Your Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Brush Your Teeth by myads19955: 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
Brush your teeth with fluoride toothpaste twice a day for about two minutes to help keep your teeth and mouth healthy.
Plaque is a film of bacteria that coats your teeth if you don't brush them properly. It contributes to gum disease and tooth decay. Tooth brushing stops plaque building up. Try to make sure you brush every surface of all your teeth.
Toothbrush tips

Replace your brush or brush attachment every three months
Never share your toothbrush, as this can spread infections
Brush your teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste for about two minutes
When should I brush my teeth?

Brush your teeth for about two minutes last thing at night before you go to bed and on one other occasion everyday.
Your dentist or hygienist may give you further advice based on your own dental health and needs.
Should I use an electric or manual toothbrush?

It doesn't matter whether you use an electric or manual toothbrush. They're both equally good as long as you brush all the surfac

- See more at: http://vidsgoviral..com/2014/11/how-to-brush-your-teeth.html

(1) (Reply)

This Is Likely To Function As Madness / health / Extraordinary Benefits Of Noni Fruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.