Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

What Do You Notice In This Photo?? ??? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Do You Notice In This Photo?? ??? (1516 Views)

10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice / This Photo Will Drive You Crazy / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Notice In This Photo?? ??? by Mescopaul(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2014
LOOK CAREFULLY.
State your OBSERVATIONS/DISCOVERY.
If you discovered none, just keep mute and keep on looking.

Re: What Do You Notice In This Photo?? ??? by grinface98(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2014
I can see two pictures
Re: What Do You Notice In This Photo?? ??? by Mescopaul(m): 8:35am On Nov 17, 2014
grinface98:
I can see two pictures
of course they're two
Re: What Do You Notice In This Photo?? ??? by hummerwise(m): 8:38am On Nov 17, 2014
One is a fone and the other is a TV,

What are we observing again..
Mstweew @op, if u wan advertise product come out straight instead of using old school sense for us oo
Re: What Do You Notice In This Photo?? ??? by Mescopaul(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2014
hummerwise:
One is a fone and the other is a TV,

What are we observing again..
Mstweew @op, if u wan advertise product come out straight instead of using old school sense for us oo
Lol i'm nt advertising ! U jst havnt looked carefuly enuf 2 notice anything in the photos esp the phone.
Re: What Do You Notice In This Photo?? ??? by Mescopaul(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2014
Save and Zoom for a clearer and vivid viewing, if necessary.
Re: What Do You Notice In This Photo?? ??? by chibanj(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2014
Lol op the phone is samsun and HTC products grin

Then the tv is discovery africa while the pic is not africa and the buildings looks falling.

Op. I try sha wey my money
Re: What Do You Notice In This Photo?? ??? by secnelly: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
samsung htc...lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lwgmbelle
Re: What Do You Notice In This Photo?? ??? by Mescopaul(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2014
chibanj:
Lol op the phone is samsun and HTC products grin

Then the tv is discovery africa while the pic is not africa and the buildings looks falling.

Op. I try sha wey my money
U go old .. grin grin
Re: What Do You Notice In This Photo?? ??? by Mescopaul(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2014
secnelly:
samsung htc...lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lwgmbelle
Lol, grin grin
Re: What Do You Notice In This Photo?? ??? by Mescopaul(m): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2014
Wtf, is there nt a possibility of having Htc features inculcated in a samsung product, and is nt possible that Discovery Africa comes up with photos or scenes other than those in Africa?

(1) (Reply)

My Photo Manipulation / Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera / Need Spirited 2d,3d And Graphics Talents For A Team Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.