Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,604 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World (8000 Views)

Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! / Common Sex Partners The Kardashians Have With Amber Rose, Blac Chyna, And Trina / The 10 Most Evil Things The Kardashians Have Ever Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
cupidhero:

lol! bunch of talentless individuals being famous over nothing. imagine folks getting crazy about a photoshoot with nudity when the person already has an xrated video showing everything. howdy!
exactly! She's the most over hyped woman in history lol! Hey how's u?
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by cupidhero(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
exactly! She's the most over hyped woman in history lol! Hey how's u?
i'm fine, miguel huh! That black adonis seem to have captured your heart. you are so inlove with him. i bet he does not need to ask you how many drinks will it take b4 you leave with him. lol! lady miguel! when is the next Mr nairaland voting? The publicity of the female version surpasses this one.
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
cupidhero:

i'm fine, miguel huh! That black adonis seem to have captured your heart. you are so inlove with him. i bet he does not need to ask you how many drinks will it take b4 you leave with him. lol! lady miguel! when is the next Mr nairaland voting? The publicity of the female version surpasses this one.
ohhh how much I love miguel sha. No one can take his place in my heart. embarassed. I love him. Yess oh I think there should be another round 2morro! I hope you'll vote for my guy smiley
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by cupidhero(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
ohhh how much I love miguel sha. No one can take his place in my heart. embarassed. I love him. Yess oh I think there should be another round 2morro! I hope you'll vote for my guy smiley
is miguel contesting? lol. would definately vote 4 him. not because of you tho,dude's got ma vote 4 shizzle.
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
cupidhero:

is miguel contesting? lol. would definately vote 4 him. not because of you tho,dude's got ma vote 4 shizzle.
lol I wish ohh, I would be his campaign manager!! Lols. Thnk you smiley
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
Miguel is a gay and its affecting his carear,I am no more a uniben student ,I am now schooling in FrAnce ,the school besides Eiffel tower
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by cupidhero(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
i swear eku edewor got nuffin on you, you on fire girl! lovely DP.
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Miguel is a gay and its affecting his carear,I am no more a uniben student ,I am now schooling in FrAnce ,the school besides Eiffel tower
hahaa if I hearr..france ko..oshodi ni. Please don't diss my baby what is ur problem sef sad sad angry
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
cupidhero:

i swear eku edewor got nuffin on you, you on fire girl! lovely DP.
really? Lol thanks a lot, I appreciate it smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
hahaa if I hearr..france ko..oshodi ni. Please don't diss my baby what is ur problem sef sad sad angry
haha..no P am still on my holiday sha..what should I bring from France for u,when I return by December?
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by nickz(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
rather watch belgian p0rn than watch their show angry

but i like the one with kids sha......saw her on a SE interviewsmiley
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
haha..no P am still on my holiday sha..what should I bring from France for u,when I return by December?
disney land
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
disney land
ok,I will try to stop over @ carlifornia..and I will ship the Disneyland over to Lagos..hope u will be @ apapa wharf to collect it.and be there with ur green passport cos I have no green passport ,cos am now schooling in France
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok,I will try to stop over @ carlifornia..and I will ship the Disneyland over to Lagos..hope u will be @ apapa wharf to collect it.and be there with ur green passport cos I have no green passport ,cos am now schooling in France
I think you've been sipping on that *coughs*
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by alexis007(m): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
enp
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by alexis007(m): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
enough reason for me not to post or blog about them again......those talentless bitch.es have fed their popularity enough with my attention....next time i comment on a kim kardashian- related link......may my testicles hatch vultures cry
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
I think you've been sipping on that *coughs*
please don't forget to take ur cough syrup when u coming to apapa wharf ,they don't normally allow coughing @ the wharf.,meanwhile also come with 7 big sized trailers ,cos Disney land big pass ur room tiimes 100
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
please don't forget to take ur cough syrup when u coming to apapa wharf ,they don't normally allow coughing @ the wharf.,meanwhile also come with 7 big sized trailers ,cos Disney land big pass ur room tiimes 100
I'm lost.
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
where have u been??
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
I'm lost.
ehyaa..Mary what plan did u have with that dp..there is somebody u are trying to kill with ur sexy body and its not me .who u wan kill Noni ?
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
where have u been??
I saw u in France this morning,I was calling u but u where toasting a french lady
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ehyaa..Mary what plan did u have with that dp..there is somebody u are trying to kill with ur sexy body and its not me .who u wan kill Noni ?
I actually wanted to kill you angry!
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
I actually wanted to kill you angry!
no naa,Is not me because I am a pastor in reddemed camp..its not me,Mary so tell me u wan kill with that ur sexy and divine body?
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
no naa,Is not me because I am a pastor in reddemed camp..its not me,Mary so tell me u wan kill with that ur sexy and divine body?
I sed it you na.shey u no understand ni
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I saw u in France this morning,I was calling u but u where toasting a french lady
Lol

So u were d one?
I saw u buh I jx ignored cos rumour has it dt u'r a homeless street nigga

tongue
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
Actually its agapecharis
Lol

Nice dp tho
I like√
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
I sed it you na.shey u no understand ni
ok sha,,u failed haha haha,,am still here ,,but I sustained injuries though,,if not that I was wearing my sun glasses I may have died

Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Lol

Nice dp tho
I like√
lool haha u ehnn angry
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok sha,,u failed haha haha,,am still here ,,but I sustained injuries though,,if not that I was wearing my sun glasses I may have died
y do u look young here and on ur dp u look like my grandad?
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Lol

So u were d one?
I saw u buh I jx ignored cos rumour has it dt u'r a homeless street nigga

tongue
no na ,I acted a movie and that was the character I played,,so I never knew I was so popular in France ,,bonsoir agape
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
lool haha u ehnn angry
ogini na
Why dt face? smiley
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
no na ,I acted a movie and that was the character I played,,so I never knew I was so popular in France ,,bonsoir agape
Lol
Hw ur exams dey go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afrocandy Is A Bedroom Bully!!! Naija Actress Shares More Naked Photos / Nicki Minaj Throwback Picture Ladies Never Lose Hope / Weird! People Wearing No Pants To Participate In ‘no Pants Subway Ride’ Day(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.