Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,446 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World (8003 Views)

Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! / Common Sex Partners The Kardashians Have With Amber Rose, Blac Chyna, And Trina / The 10 Most Evil Things The Kardashians Have Ever Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
y do u look young here and on ur dp u look like my grandad?
haha,,Mary I will set up a committee to look into that,,I never knew about that ,please bear with us ,we will surely look into the matter
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Lol
Hw ur exams dey go?
but I dey my IT sha ,,na only u for nairaland no no ,
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
ogini na
Why dt face? smiley
because u modified my post sad
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
but I dey my IT sha ,,na only u for nairaland no no ,
eyaah

Where u dey do ur IT?
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
haha,,Mary I will set up a committee to look into that,,I never knew about that ,please bear with us ,we will surely look into the matter
better tongue
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
because u modified my post sad
Tell me u didn't feel dt chill go down ur spine with a wide grin wen u saw d modified post grin grin
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
eyaah

Where u dey do ur IT?
we deal in construction of buildings ,we are in this stage now

Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Tell me u didn't feel dt chill go down ur spine with a wide grin wen u saw d modified post grin grin
hahaa, keep dreaming tongue
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
we deal in construction of buildings ,we are in this stage now
cool
Which company are u with?
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
better tongue
btw ,I like your leggings ,its a see through ,I bet .
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
cool
Which company are u with?
Form ark consruction company,we get contracts mostly in Magodo ..
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
hahaa, keep dreaming tongue
Lol

I knw dt u knw dt I knw dt u knw dt its true grin
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Form ark consruction company,we get contracts mostly in Magodo ..
where b magodo?
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
where b magodo?
ask marieolae,she no am..
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
u don gt microscope for eye ba grin
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Lol

I knw dt u knw dt I knw dt u knw dt its true grin
I knw dat u know dat I know dat its a lie sad
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
shh jor
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
u don gt microscope for eye ba grin
yes boss,,I had my contact lenses modified to enable me have that James bond mode of seeing the unseeables
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
shh jor
agape dey ask me where magodo dey please ,help me laugh am.
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
I knw dat u know dat I know dat its a lie sad
Oooh sori
I forgot u use no for true on Mondays wink
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
agape dey ask me where magodo dey please ,help me laugh am.
angry
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
angry
ehyaaa,,let me share the map

Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ehyaaa,,let me share the map
cheesy cheesy
Seriously
U are unwell

I don't knw any magodo here in Paris
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy
Seriously
U are unwell

its a new estate ,that's where the french elites live in..
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 12:03am On Nov 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
its a new estate ,that's where the french elites live in..
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy
Seriously
U are unwell
mtchew
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Truckpusher(m): 12:04am On Nov 18, 2014
PinkObsession:
angry
The talk sweet you ,yet you're using an emoticon that is actually an opposite of your true feelings. grin

BUSTED...... cheesy
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
mtchew
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
mtchew
Mary ,,don't u like to visit us in France too.. France is so damn exciting this winter period
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Truckpusher(m): 12:07am On Nov 18, 2014
0955eb027:
Which World?
Ur own abi d real World?

Take ova koo, take ova nii?
grin Me self come tire.

I'm sure some mor0ns did say that the Jacksons took over the world too some few years ago. grin
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 12:14am On Nov 18, 2014
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 12:15am On Nov 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Mary ,,don't u like to visit us in France too.. France is so damn exciting this winter period
I dnt understand because I'm from baghdad.
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
smiley
sad

grin

Bt Hw come u'r stl up by dx tym? U wan follow us go meeting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Swims With Her Iphone 7 Under Water (Video) / Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court / [WATCH VIDEO] Teenagers Caught Having S*x In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.