Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? (990 Views)

How To Detect A Liar (pic Included) / Late Prophet Ajanaku's Close Aide Speaks…he Was A Liar, Cheat And Swindler / Dr Samuel Okafor A Liar?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2014
I grew up with the mentality that an average chronic liar is somewhat to a thief because my parents kept ringing it to our ears never to tell lies because it would also attract an impulse to steal, though I didnt really believe this assertion not until my sense of reasoning became high

Throughout my life i have met a lot of compulsive liars, people who make excuses, borrow money, brag to their
friends and also steal. Though, it's of no doubt that there's high tendency that a liar would steal but the question is, does it take miracle for a chronic liar not to steal ?

There was a student in my hostel, this dude was just a good and kind hearted person because he respects the rights, differences of taste and opinion of others. More so, he cares about others and acts to help his or her fellow human beings when they going through hard times. He recognizes and
makes amend for mistakes made and forgives others for their own human weaknesses. (Just name it) This dude was just so nice but his only flaw was telling compulsive lies. Since there's high tendency that a chronic liar would steal, I had been waiting himself closely but he was never caught in the act of stealing. I presumed he was a rare species of chronic liars grin .

There was a day we all left the hostel for lectures, I got to my department and remembered I left something and quickly rushed down to my hostel, getting to the room, I gasp in horror and shock when I caught him in the act of stealing and ever since then, the moment I spot a liar I start being careful and starts hiding valuable things from their sight no matter how nice they may be especially when they come visiting .

My dear Nairalanders, What Are The Chances Of a Liar Not Stealing ?
Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by vizkiz: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2014
I have never come across a liar before
Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2014
Hmmmmmm
Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2014
vizkiz:
hehehehehehehe.. If I hear grin
Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2014
#jxt incase sha
Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2014
zleemshaddy:
#jxt incase sha
you den book space abi ?

Btw, sha no 4get me 2moro ooooo wink
Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
you den book space abi ?

Btw, sha no 4get me 2moro ooooo wink
hehehe no wahala cheesy
Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by ERCROSS(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2014
Lies...
No one is a saint in that aspect..

But stealing..
Only applies to few..
D highly coveteous, lazy and discontented one's

My opinion tho..
Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by Blitz4real(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2014
grin grin
vizkiz:
Lie lie,u don start here begin talk lie
Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2014
vizkiz:
*first to lie*...lol

1 Like

Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2014
Hariyorh:

*first to lie*...lol
young lady, if I ask for your fone number, shey u no go call me woman wrapper so ? tongue
Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by nickz(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2014
dunno..but i prefer a thief to a liar...anydaycheesy
Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
call me woman wrapper tongue
lol...Why will I call you 'your name' again
Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2014
nickz:
dunno..but i prefer a thief to a liar...anydaycheesy
roflwkmd lwkmd lmao

Thief bawo ? Lwkmd
Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2014
Hariyorh:

lol...Why will I call you 'your name' again
call me anyone

No sha forget me 2moro oooo grin
Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
call me anyone

No sha forget me 2moro oooo grin
ok na, no prb
Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by nickz(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
roflwkmd lwkmd lmao
Thief bawo ? Lwkmd
if you steal something you steal a mere possesion.....possesions can be replaced;If you lie to someone, you steal the right to know the truth

truth comes with trust
trust is of the heart
a broken heart/spirit can never be replacedgringrin
Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by Rapsainot(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
undecidedI've never lied before so I have no idea
Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by englishmart(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
I've never lied in my entire life. And I shall never lie. So help me God
Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by Alvelt14(m): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
zero percent,as yoruba adage says eniti oba paro ma jale
Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by Alvelt14(m): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
englishmart:
I've never lied in my entire life. And I shall never lie. So help me God

wonderful
Re: What Are The Chances Of A Liar Not Stealing ? by seyema(m): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2014
Impossible

(1) (Reply)

Pic: 2 Friends Ebere&maureen Arrested Trying To Smuggle 19.8kg Cannabis To Dubai / Mr Anambra Universe 2014 Winner's Car Stolen / England-premiership New Comer For Next Season 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.