Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Run Windows 93 On Your Internet Browser - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Run Windows 93 On Your Internet Browser (456 Views)

Can Virtual Private Network (VPN) Provider Increase Your Internet Service Speed? / How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router / Problem With My Internet Browser - I.e V7. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Run Windows 93 On Your Internet Browser by ebenzunlim(m): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2014
What if you are giving a chance to live your life again? Or should I say, what if you are giving a chance to see what Windows computers look like 25 years ago?

Let me walk you back to somewhere within 1992 and 1995 and unveil the hilarious Window that never was, Windows 93 which never existed but has somehow arisen out of the deepest, darkest pit of the Internet. After the inexplicable PS1 bootup audio lets you know you've logged in, you'll find yourself in a twisted parallel version of Windows 95 that's seen our future and now hates it — and us. Some of what you'll click is fun, like the fully functional Cat Explorer. Others, like Poney Jockey, claim to open the gates of hell. Which mostly seems like an idle threat, but you never know. To quote a colleague, "This is like the operating system for the Ninth Gate." This is almost clearly an art project, but it's so much more. Dive in if you dare. Just don't ever click Hydra.exe.

Try out Windows 93 on your browser>> http://www.ewtnet.com/2014/10/hilarious-windows93-comes-with-internet.html

(1) (Reply)

Help !! Compaq Laptop Now Booting With The System Icon Insted Of Window Icon / Easy Fixes For Some Common Laptop Issues / Who Is The Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.