Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router (39567 Views)

How Do I Configure A Tp-link 3G Wireless Lite N Router / What's Your Internet Speed? / How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router by Wisetalk1: 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hello everybody,
I'm networking three computers together including one more computer to act as the server. I purchased the TP Link Router, a universal modem and other networking tools. After connection, the systems are now networked, they are already sharing files. I now connected the universal modem to the router and fixed in an etisalat sim card. The systems in the network have all recognized the router and the modem and they are all browsing, but the issue is that the speed is too slow. When I connect the modem directly to any computer, it browses fast but with the router, it's damn slow. Please can anybody give me suggestions and possible solutions revealing how to increase internet speed with TP link routers. Are there procedures to follow? Is there any other hardware or software I need to install to improve the internet speed? Please reasonable comments are all welcomed.

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router by kabiesy: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
TRY
From 300 Mbps default setting
Change it from 1-150 Mbps save and reboot.

Through NETWORK

Channel: Auto (Current channel 1)
Mode: 11bgn mixed
Channel Width: Automatic
Max Tx Rate: 300Mbps
MAC Address:
Re: How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router by Wisetalk1: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
Please, can you elaborate on it. Remember i use tplink router, how do i get into these options?
Re: How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router by JUO(m): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2013
login into the router, go to bandwidth control and uncheck enable bandwidth control
Re: How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router by Wisetalk1: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2013
JUO: login into the router, go to bandwidth control and uncheck enable bandwidth control
thanks for the idea. Is this all i need to do? Are there no settings to input?
Re: How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router by JUO(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
try that first and tell us the result

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Zte Mf190 Etisalat Modems With Dc Unlocker (pics) / Uk Used Laptops For Everyone / Windows 9 Is Coming. This Is What It Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.