Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

You Cannot Praise God Without Being Heard Aloud! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Cannot Praise God Without Being Heard Aloud! (544 Views)

One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Cannot Praise God Without Being Heard Aloud! by Orikinla(m): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2014
Your songs and words of praise to God must be heard aloud and clear and let your praises echo to the whole world.
Praising God brings success and victory in life.

Re: You Cannot Praise God Without Being Heard Aloud! by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2014
I was going to argue but i understand where you are headed.. carry on.. nuttin do you .. oil prices are dropping. i uderstand - i use pears myself grin
Re: You Cannot Praise God Without Being Heard Aloud! by Orikinla(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
voltron:
I was going to argue but i understand where you are headed.. carry on.. nuttin do you .. oil prices are dropping. i uderstand - i use pears myself grin
Then shout HALLELUJAH!

(1) (Reply)

Prepare To Meet The LORD / Pastor Commits Suicide Days After His Wife Dies / Fulani, Kanuri Behind Boko Haram, Archbishop Says In Jonathan’s Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.