Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Pastor Commits Suicide Days After His Wife Dies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Commits Suicide Days After His Wife Dies (546 Views)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / HOT from the PRESS: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi’s Wife Dies At 57 / Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Ministry's Wife Dies At 57 After A Brief Illness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Commits Suicide Days After His Wife Dies by lafflaff123(m): 4:23am On Dec 17, 2014
Ghanian pastor who could not overcome the death of his beloved wife ended his life a week after she had passed away.
Kwabena Bonsu, who was Pastor in the Foursquare Gospel Church Ghana Life Cathedral, killed himself exactly one week after his wife died of abdominal pain of unknown origin. In a suicide note left by Mr. Bonsu he accused a former roommate, Esther, of mudering him and his wife.

The suicide note supposedly written by the deceased reads, “I Love My wife. Esther killed us. Why Esther? No Peace For You.” According to local media reports, the pastor hung himself in his single room apartment on the evening of Saturday, December 13, at Kosoa Chinese near Tuba junction in Accra.

His unbreathing body was found around 6pm on that day. It was later gathered that a certain Esther was living with the deceased couple but had to leave the place over financial disagreement.

There are assumptions that the duo, who also had a 6-months-old baby, owed Esther some reasonable amount of money and can’t live with such a heavy burden. The case is still under investigation, while police are searching for Pastor Kwabena Bonsu’s fomer neighbour.

http://www.naij.com/344280-pastor-commits-suicide-days-after-his-wife-dies.html
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide Days After His Wife Dies by Redoil: 5:09am On Dec 17, 2014
Why sucide
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide Days After His Wife Dies by SirHouloo(m): 6:12am On Dec 17, 2014
And you are sure he was a pastor?
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide Days After His Wife Dies by prewtyjulie(f): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2014
Dis isnt love but selfishnes ah, for he mind he did d ryt tin abi, wen God ask him now, he go say na my wife borrow d money y na me go con pay, i beta dodge.

(1) (Reply)

Supermarket Checkout / Fireflies / Discourse And Anecdotes On Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.