Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) (9922 Views)

What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? / Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! / Oando Plc Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by ybase3: 11:21am On Nov 17, 2014
3. JOB SUMMARY

The Sales Support Assistant (“SSA”) is responsible for providing administrative and related support to the Retail Manager and the Branch Managers (“BM”) (in the region of coverage of the Retail Manager).
The SSA also serves as the liaison officer for the region and act as back-up for BMs on leave.

4. SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES

• Obtains daily sales and competitors information from all branches in region of coverage;

• Assists RM in the preparation of weekly and monthly Sales reports;

• Support the RMs in monitoring the branches and sales trend with statistics necessary to guide management decision;

• Support the BMs in the monitoring of competitors activities and provide useful information including statistics that will promote company activities;

• Handles all correspondence requiring the RM’s attention;

• Maintains the lease register for all stations falling under his/her region;

• Provide relief support for any BM going on a vacation in region of coverage;

• Disseminates information on behalf of the RM to BMs within his/her region;

• Relieves RBM’s within the region;

• Carries out any other administrative tasks assigned to him by the RM.

5. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS

• Quality of report submitted

• Timeliness of report generation

• Tightness of project monitoring

• Achievement of volume, revenue cost, margin target, TAR target and any other target during relief period.

Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by holyman44: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2014
How do i register i don try am tire,plss.
today is d last day lets knw wetin .tanx
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by ybase3: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2014
Register with a mail account
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by holyman44: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
i hv bin tryin to regista bt its nt goin.infact,still on it since mornin.
pls,put me tru.
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by ikweremilitant: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
ybase3:
3. JOB SUMMARY

The Sales Support Assistant (“SSA”) is responsible for providing administrative and related support to the Retail Manager and the Branch Managers (“BM”) (in the region of coverage of the Retail Manager).
The SSA also serves as the liaison officer for the region and act as back-up for BMs on leave.

4. SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES

• Obtains daily sales and competitors information from all branches in region of coverage;

• Assists RM in the preparation of weekly and monthly Sales reports;

• Support the RMs in monitoring the branches and sales trend with statistics necessary to guide management decision;

• Support the BMs in the monitoring of competitors activities and provide useful information including statistics that will promote company activities;

• Handles all correspondence requiring the RM’s attention;

• Maintains the lease register for all stations falling under his/her region;

• Provide relief support for any BM going on a vacation in region of coverage;

• Disseminates information on behalf of the RM to BMs within his/her region;

• Relieves RBM’s within the region;

• Carries out any other administrative tasks assigned to him by the RM.

5. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS

• Quality of report submitted

• Timeliness of report generation

• Tightness of project monitoring

• Achievement of volume, revenue cost, margin target, TAR target and any other target during relief period.
pls mine stoped at the page were they askd hw i got the info on the vacancy.and it never responded again,after i have uploaded my resume and my cv was confirmd wit d one i have in their data base.bt no recievd comfirmation.
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by Flojoh1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hello people! Has Oando started calling people for test or interview for this position? Pls I need response ASAP.
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by Donovan: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
Flojoh1:
Hello people! Has Oando started calling people for test or interview for this position? Pls I need response ASAP.

I dont think so.

1 Like

Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by Flojoh1(m): 7:11am On Dec 28, 2014
Ok. Thanks
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by Frankaka8(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
Got a regret mail.. I see big miracles in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by Valendo: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Frankaka8:
@Frankaka8 please are you sure its sales assistance u got regret mail for?
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Frankaka8:

Have u written the test? Cos I also applied early this month but yet to receive any test invite. Pls shed more light
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by Akexstinger(m): 6:24am On Dec 29, 2014
I applied too but I'm yet to get an IV for an apptitude test
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by Frankaka8(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2014
Dear Franklin,

We appreciate your interest in Oando Plc and the Sales Support Assistant role.

Unfortunately, we are not able to move you forward in the process at this time.

We encourage you to check our website at www.oandoplc.com/career frequently for additional postings applicable to your particular skills and interest.

Thank you again for your interest and time you have taken to be a part of this process.

Recruitment Team
Oando Plc
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2014
Frankaka8:
Dear Franklin,

We encourage you to check our website at www.oandoplc.com/career frequently for additional postings applicable to your particular skills and interest.

Thank you again for your interest and time you have taken to be a part of this process.

Recruitment Team
Oando Plc

Did u write any test or u received this message after applying?
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by Valendo: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Frankaka8:
Dear Franklin,
Recruitment Team
Oando Plc
Alright bro wish you all the best. Maybe they are shortlisting for the next stage. I dont really understand them self. Even the corporate finance analyst position is still there. I've not heard from them on that as well
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by dasataj: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
I am optimistic we will hear from oando this week.

1 Like

Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by shuddii(m): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
seriously
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by wo1F(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
Iamtosin:

Did u write any test or u received this message after applying?

Tosin, Hi.
Saw your pm. Been a while I dropped by here.
What's up?
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by Flojoh1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hi everyone. No show yet?
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by dasataj: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2015
Nah wah oooo. Will Oando just get on with this recruitment?
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by Akexstinger(m): 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dem never call o
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by dasataj: 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Now that Buhari has won and Jagaban is happy, can Oando proceed with this recruitment process? I need to leave my present job ASAP.
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 02, 2015
I've even forgotten that i applied for this position...oando diaris godu o undecided
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2015
Dasher90:
I've even forgotten that i applied for this position...oando diaris godu o undecided

I see a birthday gift for you here already wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by dasataj: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
It appears Oando has contacted the guys vying for the Graduate Trainee positions. They are continuing with the recruitment process ; next stage - Assessment center. Does anyone have any information for those of us vying for the Sales support assistant role?
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by success4reality(f): 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
how do dey apply guys
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by success4reality(f): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
quote:dasher90
how do u applied guys
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by success4reality(f): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
lamtosin: it's ond accepted
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
success4reality:
quote:dasher90
how do u applied guys
My dear it was online sometime last december when the vacancy was advertised
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by success4reality(f): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
dasher90; thanks,pls anytime u heard any advert, pls don't hesitate to informed me!
Re: Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) by dasataj: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Any news from oando? Any insider info?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Custodian & Allied Plc. Aptitude Test Past Questions / My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal / Bank Teller Job With Diamond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.