Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? (4188 Views)

When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied / Pls Which Course Requires Minimum Of D7 In Chemistry? / Which Engineering Course Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by kelechiMarie(f): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
Whizzcute:
lol,you better do the one thats compatible with ur brain,dont be carried away by payment(like almost everybdy want to do pet engineering,just do the one you knw you can do best ..Many hav failed today due to the they followed d wrong path
it's not for d money
I'm not even a science student
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
kelechiMarie:
it's not for d money
I'm not even a science student
Ok..but wat r u studying?
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by kelechiMarie(f): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
Whizzcute:
Ok..but wat r u studying?
law
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Lumyboi(m): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Wish I did computer science or computer engineering
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Whizzcute:
cool,which institution?
repping noble zikites.
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by 0955eb027(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
Wish I cud be more brilliant...

Shikena
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
kelechiMarie:
law
Dats cool,which school?
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lumyboi:
Wish I did computer science or computer engineering
Wow,why,nd wat re u currently studying?
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by kelechiMarie(f): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
Whizzcute:
Dats cool,which school?
uniben fresher
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by johnikwoyi: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
Agric engineering thou i wanted medcine and surgery. Applying for nxt yr jamb
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
NOBLEDANDY:

repping noble zikites.
good school bro

1 Like

Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by ifex370(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
Petrinzy:
pls wats d deference b/w computer engineering and Electronics/computer engineering?

same thang nigga...
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
0955eb027:
Wish I cud be more brilliant...

Shikena
dats a nyc intention bro,You can also improve ur brlliance by ursef,nobody was born dumb...its just a matter of your commitment with your books and studies..you cant just sit down n kip wishing,work hard..your hardwork must gv birth to success

Shikena!
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by ifex370(m): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Whizzcute:
wow,dats the field i'm aspiring to..so how z it?

the course is awesome... its almost like electrical electronics tho...

but you need to Behind up ur self with other I.t courses
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
ifex370:

the course is awesome... its almost like electrical electronics tho...

but you need to Behind up ur self with other I.t courses
ok, what level?
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by ifex370(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
Whizzcute:
ok, what level?

300lvl
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by wunderkiind(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
dridowu:
Yoruba Engineering
It's never too late to study your dream course bro
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
ifex370:

300lvl
ok,so how deep hav you gone in programming?
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
NOBLEDANDY:

repping noble zikites.
Really?
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
claireshan:
Really?
cool
yeah...
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by 0955eb027(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
Whizzcute:
dats a nyc intention bro,You can also improve ur brlliance by ursef,nobody was born dumb...its just a matter of your commitment with your books and studies..you cant just sit down n kip wishing,work hard..your hardwork must gv birth to success

Shikena!
Tanks for d heads up broda buh m far from wat u re tinkin eh...

Infact, m a postgraduate student...
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
0955eb027:

good to hear
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
0955eb027:

ok good to hear
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Rabo04: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
kelechiMarie:
I'm gonna study my dream course bt in my nxt life. I'd want to study aeronautics bt I gat no head for science in dis life
lol...upon all Ur big head
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by ifex370(m): 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Whizzcute:
ok,so how deep hav you gone in programming?

I'm not into that... although I know the basics of java,n some others...

I'm walking down the path of networking... so I need tins like ccna ccie,ccnp ceh...etc
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
ifex370:

I'm not into that... although I know the basics of java,n some others...

I'm walking down the path of networking... so I need tins like ccna ccie,ccnp ceh...etc
ok ,nyc one
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by chibyksveejay(m): 12:07am On Nov 18, 2014
Whizzcute:
sorry,i've nt bn admitted but i'm aspiring to study Computer Science in FUTO
drop ur whatsapp no,lemme add up ,futo aspirants group on whatsapp ....(dats if u wish)
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2014
chibyksveejay:
drop ur whatsapp no,lemme add up ,futo aspirants group on whatsapp ....(dats if u wish)
ok bro...add dx +2347067159375
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2014
chibyksveejay:
ok bro...add dx +2347067159375...tnx
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Petrinzy: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
ifex370:

same thang nigga...
k tnx bro...
U know I got d opportunity of Electronics/computer engr in unizik & computer engr in Uniben, was like confuse on which to choose
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by ifex370(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Petrinzy:
k tnx bro...
U know I got d opportunity of Electronics/computer engr in unizik & computer engr in Uniben, was like confuse on which to choose

nice ,I guess u choose uniben
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by zimoni(f): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2014
Wanted to study an engineering course, FUTA gave me Quantity Surveying. Today I'm thanking God for being a QS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jigawa Govt Releases N127m For Scholarship. / 2015/2016 Jamb Cbt Utme Chemistry Exam Expo Runs Runz Questions/answers 2015/201 / Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.