Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,157 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

I Prefer The Original Nfana Ibaga To The Remix - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Prefer The Original Nfana Ibaga To The Remix (349 Views)

I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee / 2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer The Original Nfana Ibaga To The Remix by ducii: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2014
I prefer the original Nfana Ibaga to the new remix which was released on 2 face's new album.
The first one had a message of his struggle, of how one has to strive hard to become somebody,a lot of people vibed to that song because of how real it was, the video showed 2 face's struggles.
But this new one, the message wasn't visible the video did not match the message the song was trying to portray. How can you be struggling with all those beautiful girls partying around you and with all the Jewelries he was wearing as well.
I think he would have change the lyrics.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Hope Sounds - Certified Professional Audio And Lighting Engineer / Wanted Freestyle ** (lyrics Lounge) / Omawumi Megebele Gets April Wedding Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.