Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman (7279 Views)

Yung6ix Ft. Naeto C - Picking Things / *download New Terry G* Terry G Ft 9ice - Ori Mi + Terry G Ft Naeto C - This Life / Da Grin Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by tosinaded(m): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2010
http://www.4shared.com/file/232744546/f203da9/General_Pype__Champion__The_Re.html

hehee this song is a certified banger!! had to steal it from Notjustok   all the rappers came correct on this song!!!!

DaGrin
Sasha P
Vector
Naeto C

Dagrin is Nuts i sweargrin cheesy
e mo Barrack Obama, emi ni Barrack - OGrin

am so hot i can give the sun a tan - Vec

[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeZHLFBuG18&hl=en_US&fs=1[/flash]
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by abdurrazaq(m): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2010
Is Pype album out? I have to get that album as soon as it is released. The Original champion is enough reason for me to buy
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by bombsquad(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2010
Pype is d old sh*t. . .Bornstar is the new. . listen to that new joint off the chascolee mixtape to know what im talking about
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by tosinaded(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2010
eeerm bombsquad, u and ur Bornstar can go F.uck urselves for all i care!!!
comment on the damn song and stop being a stupid hater!!!!

if u wan promote person, open thread for am, post em songs!!!
the sky is big enuf for all of them, no need pulling others down to promote sum1
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by bombsquad(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2010
aint pullin noone down bro jus saying d fact. . listen here :03 True Gangstaz.mp3 - 2.6 Mb
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by tosinaded(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2010
u aint pulling any1 down?
so y u posting a Bornstar song on a Pype thread?
Guy keep names of artistes out of ur promotion!!!
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by bombsquad(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2010
i hear u boss
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by dejiariyo: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2010
Vector is killing me, am so hot i can give the sun a tan. , lol
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by DBR: 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2010
Good look Tosin.
I luvvv this jam like crazy, the hook is maad.
On the original Pype must hav smoked a whole tree on the beat!
They all came tru on the rmix, even sassha grin
oNe
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by tosinaded(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2010
DBR:

Good look Tosin.
I luvvv this jam like crazy, the hook is maad.
On the original Pype must hav smoked a whole tree on the beat!
They all came tru on the rmix, even sassha grin
oNe

the girl dey vex this dayz o grin
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by DBR: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2010
dejiariyo:

Vector is killing me, am so hot i can give the sun a tan. , lol
'yea i heard that sh.!t~~vector~~the boy is tite.
oNe
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by tosinaded(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2010
bombsquad:

aint pullin noone down bro jus saying d fact. . listen here :03 True Gangstaz.mp3 - 2.6 Mb

i listened to ur song. . .and all i could do was life!!
wtf?? guy was just mumbling!
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2010
I've not listened but I know O'Grin and Naeto (in that particular order) will come correct
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2010
DAGRINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! Who is Lord of Ajasa again? I'm sooo branding my Omo Ogun status cos of this dude
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by khanye(m): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2010
V.E.C is sick grin
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by emarketer1: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2010
Def remix! Feeling it like M.I & Banky. grin
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by badman(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2010
Dagrin na father for this game now. His flows re just crazy n funny cool , Track's on point

never compare dagrin wiv lord of ajasa again o! dagrin don leave ajasa behind long time
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by tayoast(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2010
tosinaded@:

e mo Barrack Obama, emi ni Barrack - OGrin

C.E.O grin grin
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by lalaboi(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2010
Super track!. . . Da grin na kraze b4 na!
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by wengewenge: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2010
lalaboi:

Super track!. . . Da grin na kraze b4 na!

LALABOI HE BE LIKE SAY CRAZE DEY WORRY UR HEAD , THE ID WEY U BAN LAST WEEK U RELEASE AM?
. I DO WHATEVER I LIKE AND I CREATE WHATEVER ID I LIKE, U CAN BAN THIS ONE AGAIN, LIKE I TOLD LAST WEEK I HAVE ALREADY CREATED 79 OTHER IDS WHICH I HAVENT EVEN STARTED USING YET . SO U CAN TRY ME. IF THEY BORN U
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by tayoast(m): 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2010
haha, c dem

i'm stuck on this joint!!
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by tosinaded(m): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2010
this song no wan comot my head o
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by lalaboi(m): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2010
The more i listen. . .the more i feel there wasnt enough energy in those beats. . . its too soft!!. . .
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by Genuflect(m): 6:17am On Mar 05, 2010
Vector killed this shyt!!
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by DBR: 8:12am On Mar 05, 2010
lalaboi:

The more i listen. . .the more i feel there wasnt enough energy in those beats. . . its too soft!!. . .
Watya talkin bout boiii!?
That beat is the bizness!
Omo mehnn, hapu ya like that, biko!
oNe
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by chrisical(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2010
This track is off tha hook1
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by DBR: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2010
I enjoy how GT and Pype were sharin' n passin' the barz on the last verse.
Just like passin bazz~~roll it ~~lite it~~pass it~~ grin
oNe
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by Genuflect(m): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2010
You missed 'puff it'. Lol
tEn
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by DBR: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2010
Genuflect:

You missed 'puff it'. Lol

Genufl[i]izzle[/i] grin
Yea,, i want dudes to fill that in~~which u did.
It's more fun that way
tEn
^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin

oNe
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by tosinaded(m): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2010
na wa o, me sef go get my own signature!

decode it wink

#itsnaija
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by lalaboi(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2010
DBR:

Watya talkin bout boiii!?
That beat is the bizness!
Omo mehnn, hapu ya like that, biko!
oNe

I feel the song too na. . ,  . . The beat was cool. . . I just tot it could have been louder. . .u knw. . . shoulda had a lil bit of energy in it. . . its soft!
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by tayoast(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2010
lalaboi:

I feel the song too na. . ,  . . The beat was cool. . . I just tot it could have been louder. . .u knw. . . shoulda had a lil bit of energy in it. . . its soft!

u don start be that. learn hw 2 control your urge, homie  cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Peruzzi – Gunshot / 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek / FAST AUDIO DOWNLOAD: Flavour Ft. Diamond Platnumz – Time To Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.