Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Clash Of Clans - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Clash Of Clans (2248 Views)

Best Clash Of Clans Town Hall Defense Strategy Level2,3,4,5 / How To Hack Clash Of Clans To Unlock Everything / Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clash Of Clans by Tweety4real: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
I'm just looking for people who play clash of clans and share ideas and strategy about the game I personally consider the best MMO game ever made....
This game is number two in Nigeria amongst the top grossing games on Google play, so there's bound to be lots of people playing
Re: Clash Of Clans by iamsegsy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tweety4real:
I'm just looking for people who play clash of clans and share ideas and strategy about the game I personally consider the best MMO game ever made....
This game is number two in Nigeria amongst the top grossing games on Google play, so there's bound to be lots of people playing
pls how do play it?is it online or offline?
Re: Clash Of Clans by Tweety4real: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
iamsegsy:
pls how do play it?is it online or offline?

It's online
Re: Clash Of Clans by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2014
I play.Awesome Game..Actually,Clash of clans Is the only game On my iPhone I can't delete.Also Zombie Highway 2.Grossing Top Worldwide on Game Center...clapping.
Re: Clash Of Clans by Baddestguyp(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2014
Tweety4real:
op, try playing star legends or arcane legends - my best mmos on android
Re: Clash Of Clans by Spanishmario(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2014
I play
Re: Clash Of Clans by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 03, 2014
i play too...kinda A ios gamer..Must have seen me on Game center Ranks..Infamous.
Re: Clash Of Clans by GeeCee(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
I play
Re: Clash Of Clans by melark(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
Try CLASH OF KINGS it will blow your mind. You will delete clash of clan asvsoon as you start playing it.it will blow your mind
Re: Clash Of Clans by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
melark:
Try CLASH OF KINGS it will blow your mind. You will delete clash of clan asvsoon as you start playing it.it will blow your mind
Not free on App Store.
Re: Clash Of Clans by Baddestguyp(m): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2015
melark:
link pls for android
Re: Clash Of Clans by GeeCee(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Come to 9ja thieves in clash of clans. U will like it there.
Re: Clash Of Clans by Guvchris: 1:44am On Aug 14, 2015
GeeCee:
Come to 9ja thieves in clash of clans. U will like it there.
Can I join?

(1) (Reply)

Trending: Ps 4 Game Cheat On Jumia - Ps4 Console 500gb With An Unchartered 4 Cd / Where Can I Get The Sims Game? / Sims 4 Download PC Full Skidrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.