Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

How To Hack Clash Of Clans To Unlock Everything - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Hack Clash Of Clans To Unlock Everything (1960 Views)

Finally, How To Unlock Fifa 14 Apk Offline Kickoff / Best Clash Of Clans Town Hall Defense Strategy Level2,3,4,5 / Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hack Clash Of Clans To Unlock Everything by henryobinna(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2015
many of you play clash of clans and so many other nice online games but are disappointed by the fact that almost all these games don't have mod versions, the problem is modding online games is hard infact i can say its currently not feasible. so today i'll show a ay you can use in hacking such games and unlock various features of these games.

This can be done with the use of an app you can download HERE

after downloading it, open and you'll see a list of all your installed games then tap on your choice of game to mod, then tap on install mod. after doing that your mod is active then you can launch the game right from the app.

Thats all
Re: How To Hack Clash Of Clans To Unlock Everything by pators(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2015
I downloaded it installed d mod..launched d game from d xmod...i den do dat edit soldiers and coins let it didnt work...pls help me
Re: How To Hack Clash Of Clans To Unlock Everything by henryobinna(m): 4:36am On May 29, 2015
pators:
I downloaded it installed d mod..launched d game from d xmod...i den do dat edit soldiers and coins let it didnt work...pls help me
hope your phone os rooted
Re: How To Hack Clash Of Clans To Unlock Everything by pators(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2015
yes pls add me on whatsapp so we can chat better....07064454693
Re: How To Hack Clash Of Clans To Unlock Everything by pators(m): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
and I am using HTC one x ...pls let's chat I need to hack dis clash of clans
Re: How To Hack Clash Of Clans To Unlock Everything by henryobinna(m): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
pators:
and I am using HTC one x ...pls let's chat I need to hack dis clash of clans
added
Re: How To Hack Clash Of Clans To Unlock Everything by xeexo(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Does it work for clash of kings because I need it badly

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase The Dedicated Graphics Memory Of Your Intel Graphics Card PC / Which Is Better. God Of War 3 Or Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater / PC Gamers Which Graphics Card Will You Be Upgrading To GTX 1080 Or GTX 1070

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.