Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers (48960 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by killercute16(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mark my words "very soon i will start breaking heart"very soon
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by vaanguard: 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
RECRUITMENT! RECRUITMENT!! RECRUITMENT!!!
This is to inform the general public of the ongoing Army/Police recruitment. The federal republic of Nigeria will need 800000 Army/Police personal for a safe 2015 general elections. Call colonel kafo (08065051401). For enquires
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by Pavore9: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
rapsodeep:
I dont know any Nigerian Celebrity because I school in Rome
Which part of Rome?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
This dude, you will be hit by a lawsuit very soon.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
kelechiMarie:
And they don't have babymamas . How dee dey duu it?
With condom of course cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by incrediblestev: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
As far as womanizing is concerned, Dbanj no follow. Abeg point out the women associated with Dbanj...dont even call Genny cos that never happened, it was all a stunt to promote his album, they never dated. Who again...That Nigga is gay....the real bad boi here is JimIyke and Iyanya.....D Banj only sings about what he does not do, another Rick Ross
priscaoge:
[size=14pt] Lwkmd cheesy cheesy I know D'BANJ,JIM IYKE and IYANYA must top the list cheesy cheesy..

Three Baddest guys ever liveth cheesy grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by millionboi(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wat of 2baba
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by Iceskidd(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lalasticlala all your threads dey enter fp. Smh
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by Ilekeh(f): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
How is 2face not #1?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Who are these guys? We dont really know them here in Enugwunato Ebenebe!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by KLand(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
Womaniser! What a word! I pity ladies.... If only ladies would reserve themselves for their husbanda alone, there will be no such thing as womanising......
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by Mustiboy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
Internationally, usher raymond, pdiddy, chrisbrown and lilwayne. It disappoints when i read about my lovely "usher baby" being a womanizer
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by ROZZAYY(f): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wat of Mr Ibu and chinwetalu agu?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by wtfCode: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
thought my dad name will be topping the list.
Wait oo, it said celebrities,ok i get it now.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by gurunlocker: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
see that kentura assssss..... damn
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by Neldrizzy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Celebrity Prick be like Gold, every girl wan taste am!!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by coache(m): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
lalasticlala:
These celebrities have been seen or called Womanizers, Heartbreakers or playboys by different women at different times in the media.

For sure, the women maybe the ones going after these guys since they are celebrities and when they (guys) decide to move on, they (women) would start screaming that they've been used and dumped by these celebrities.

1 DBANJ:

I Have Dumped D’Banj, He’s A Womanizer –Jennifer Obayuwana

UK Daily Mail Describes D'banj As A 'Legendary Womaniser'

Topping the list is the one and only Koko master. Dbanj is a lady's man and has the charms to get the babes.

Dbanj has dated lots of known and unknown damsels.
The one that gave him the "Womanizer" tag was his crumbled relationship with a billionaire's daughter, Jennifer Obayuwana, who claimed to have left Dbanj because he's a Womanizer.
She said :

“For the record, I am no longer dating D’Banj. It’s true we dated about four years ago and we have since called it quit... I left him (D’Banj) because he is a womanizer, you know now.”

In another related development, UK Daily Mail described Dbanj as A legendary Womanizer and a playboy in an article which in reaction, made Dbanj to threaten them with a lawsuit.
Daily Mail wrote :

"grin'Banj, who splits his time between Nigeria, the UK and Lagos, is known for his playboy lifestyle as well as his music. He calls girls who are good in bed 'kokos'.

"While he may not be quite that rich, D’Banj is a huge star in his home country, where is renowned as a legendary womanizer."

"His nickname is the Koko master,which is Nigerian slang for someone who has a harem of women and he has even brought out his own range of condoms. There was talk he would make an appearance in the upcoming RHOA reunion show, but sources at Bravo have revealed this is highly unlikely."

2 JIM IYKE:

"I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke"- ex GF Keturah Hamilton Lamented

The popular actor has been called a Heartbreaker and a Womanizer many times.
The one that easily comes to mind was when his estranged fiancée, Kentura accused Jim of having used and dumped her. Jim dumped Stephnora Okere for Kentura thus breaking Stephnora's heart as she recently disclosed that she still loves Jim. Then he later dumped Kentura for stunning Nadia.

Ketura told Diasporan Star:

Keturah said she feels used and dumped

“I played along in the reality show as if I truly was a jealous and crazy lover. It was an act, but now I feel as if Jim set me up. He is a wicked man. I stood by him through all his troubles and tribulations. I helped bring him to the limelight when the light of his career was dimming. He is an ingrate and I leave him to God.”

One area that seems to have pained Keturah more appears to be the gist making the rounds that Jim left her for the Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari.

“That is the rumor I have heard and I know it is not just a rumor. They have been hooking up in Ghana. They were together at Tuface’s wedding and appear to be everywhere together. I just can’t believe Jim would be this ungrateful – after all I have done for him. I have not been able to accept this and I am truly in a state of shock. If Jim could treat me the way he did, after six years of being there for him, supporting him, encouraging him in all that he did, then I wish Nadia the best of luck.”

3 IYANYA:

"I Really Loved Iyanya But He Had Other Girls"

In one of her interviews, stunning and sexy Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson disclosed how the singer broke her heart and dumped her for another actress, Tonto (may be a fling) aside having fun with other girls.

"We dated for 7 to 8 months. We had something and I thought it was special, like he was a wonderful guy but it was all lies. He had other girls and other things he was doing. Aside the actress that was in the picture, there were a lot more. That is how bad it is. We were in a relationship and he lied throughout and he was able to do all those things because I wasn’t living in Nigeria. But aside from the distance, I feel if you’re a genuine person and you’re loyal, you would still not do that."

4 IBRAHIM CHATTA :

"Ibrahim Was A Womanizer And A Gold Digger "- Ibrahim Chatta's Ex Yinka Solomon

The actor who dumped his first wife for the daughter of Kwara state ex governor's daughter was called a Womanizer by his estranged wife.
Yinka his ex said :

“He was a womanizer, a Gold Digger,he collected all the money in my Acct before my eyes was open, when he saw that I didn’t have money again, he started misbehaving, bringing women into the house.”
Meanwhile, there are unconfirmed reports in the media that Ibrahim's 2nd marriage to the ex governor's daughter has packed up too.

5 TCHIDI CHIKERE:

Tchidi was reported to have dated lots of upcoming and established actresses. He was linked to Genevieve Nnaji in the early part of her career among others. While still married to his estranged wife, Sophia, he was reportedly dating other women including actress Nuella Njubigbo who he later got married to.

6 CHIDI MOKEME :

"I'm A Positive Kind Of Playboy "- Chidi Mokeme

Chidi said this many years ago during an interview before he finally got married:

Image of a playboy
" If I cut that image in my movies, that is cool. But in real life, I’m a positive kind of playboy. My idea of what people call a playboy is some guy who is sleek, good looking and got everything going for him with nice cars and good house. Somebody who wears the right clothes, says the right thing without any impure intent in his heart. I want to look good, drive the kind of car that makes me happy. And also make those around me happy."

Stelladimokor later revisited the topic in an interview with Chidi and asked him about his Playboy and gigolo image :

*You have been labelled as a silent playboy who dates and drops ladies at will and you agreed in an interview once that you were a positive kind of playboy.,

"Stella which one is Silent Playboy again.
Is there Noisy playboy? I really don't understand what you mean but i remember that 'positive playboy' headline which i think was largely misconstrued and quoted out of context. I meant by that statement that i had a lot of intimate relationships that are not sexual.
Intimate in the sense that I find that so many people from around the globe reach out to me for motivation or inspiration and they connect and bond with me because we are able to talk freely about things that they'll normally rarely share only with people with which they have sexual or familiar relationships.
So i'm able to make deep rooted connections without any one person or group claiming exclusive access to me and i said in that interview that i consider myself in that context to be a positive playboy, for want of a better term."

7 PAT ATTAH

He had this playboy image then when he was the hottest actor in Nollywood before his relocation to Germany. He is now a born again in Germany but people still remember him for his exploits with several Nollywood actresses like Regina Askia, Genevieve Nnaji, Nkiru Sylvanus among others.

8 SAMMY OKPOSO- "I Did A Lot Of Womanising"

Multiple award winning, international Gospel singer, Sammie Okposo, has admitted he was once a womaniser, in his early days as a singer.While speaking during the weekend on Channels Television’s breakfast show, Sunrise, the “Wellu Wellu” crooner disclosed that he made so many mistakes that he regrets now.

Sammy, who has been romantically linked with female celebrities like Kate Henshaw, Stella Damasus and more, revealed that he lived a wild life in his early days despite being born into a Christian home.

“I grew up in a Christian family, with my father as a notable figure in the Church, however, despite my religious upbringing, I lived a certain kind of wildlife which was devoid of drinking but filled with so many other ungodly acts and “a lot” of womanizing. It got bad when I shared an apartment with other musicians and a lot of crazy things happened in the building that negatively influenced me. If I had known so many things I know now, I wouldn’t have made so many mistakes”.

9 FRED AMATAH

The Nigerian media thinks that Fred is a womanizer after he got separated from her wife, Agatha, and got involved with a colleague of his, Ibinabo Fiberesima, who bore her a cute baby girl. Fred later left Ibinabo for another lady.

10 FLAVOUR

The Ukwu singer is also seen as a womanizer. He reportedly got a baby recently from ex-Delta soap model, Sandra Okagbuo. He hasn't really denied or confirmed the report. Then he's currently involved with the immediate past ex Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Anna Banner. But there was a twist as one lady called Onyinye, almost had a twitter fight with Anna Banner because of flavour.

Written By: lalasticlala

Pix description :

DBANJ & ex Jennifer Obayuwana

So you mean Tu-face and Ramsey Noah didn't make the top 10..........isokaay
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
i hate men that womanise....all woman hole, na the sme thing jare!!!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by rightflank: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sammy Okposo? Unbelievable.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by lalasticlala(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
20pounds:
This dude, you will be hit by a lawsuit very soon.

didn't u read d except from d interviews where they either admitted it or their women called them that.? I only compiled what is already obvious.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
priscaoge:
[size=14pt] Lwkmd cheesy cheesy I know D'BANJ,JIM IYKE and IYANYA must top the list cheesy cheesy..

Three Baddest guys ever liveth cheesy grin[/size]

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by jbaby265(f): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
flavour actually look cute with that babe

my cruch
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by shalxy: 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
I know D'banj & Jim must make dis list....
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by LORETA: 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
@ zeb04(f) why are u talking like this....so how do a guy put a ring in your hand without dating you..so if u take the relationship for sex sex money ,club and sex..how does the put a ring in such a woman hand..if you have that mind set i tell you n guy will take you serious and believe you are ready for marriage...just an advice
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by LORETA: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
@ zeb04(f) why are u talking like this....so how does a guy put a ring in your hand without dating you..so if u take the relationship for sex sex money ,club and sex..how does he put a ring in such a woman hand..if you have that mind set i tell you no guy will take you serious and believe you are ready for marriage...just an advice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by Seybaby(f): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
wtfCode:
thought my dad name will be topping the list.
Wait oo, it said celebrities,ok i get it now.
Lolzzz funny u...... dia's God ooooo, ur dad
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by zeb04(f): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
LORETA:
@ zeb04(f) why are u talking like this....so how does a guy put a ring in your hand without dating you..so if u take the relationship for sex sex money ,club and sex..how does he put a ring in such a woman hand..if you have that mind set i tell you no guy will take you serious and believe you are ready for marriage...just an advice
ok loreta I hear you.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by LORETA: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
u welcome dear
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by LORETA: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
@zebo4..where u from......i mean state
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by zeb04(f): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
LORETA:
@zebo4..where u from......i mean state
abia state
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by UnimkeAk(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sammy okposo, fred amata and that Chatta guy.
These are not playboys they look like guys who get pity sex from ladies.

Chidi Moks, hell yeah stole my gf in Nice.
Valerie you're a bitchh.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
This guys are my role model grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p / Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.