Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja (15634 Views)

Film House Cinema, Heritage Mall Razed By Fire In Ibadan! / My Experience Of "Half Of A Yellow Sun" At The Cinema / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by dblock(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2007
Nahh we are not fighting, we are fighting about our views grin

Anyways the place is Located in Plot 264, Tafawa Balewa Way, Central Area, Abuja. The place you'll find it on the other side of the bridge adjacent to the mortagge building, if you are still lost I bet someone else will point you out
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by Gamine(f): 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2007
Wale dont worry when u come to naija we'll go there together wink
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by LoverBwoy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2007
*ahhtchun! bless me* cheesy
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by waleleader(m): 11:13am On Feb 01, 2007
Gamine:

Wale don't worry when u come to naija we'll go there together wink

Definitely looking forward to it babes

@Lbwoy, why u go dey sneeze anyhow for here Mind ur business O cheesy
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by jjuummaaii(f): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2007
@walelead, when yu come i'm sure it wont be so hard for u to locate it so long as u get ur self to NNPC Towers.
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by waleleader(m): 1:27am On Feb 08, 2007
@jjummmai,
thanks, I bet ure a frequent guest there ain't U grin
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by LePhilippe(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2007
The cinema is quit small and cool, but the mall looks good even if it is small!!!
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by dblock(m): 3:39am On Feb 11, 2007
Any Pics wink
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by Busta(f): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2007
it has been opened and in operation now?
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by LePhilippe(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2007
The cinema opened some time in August 2006, i should know i was one of the first people there. As far as i remember, it was in Ceddi Plaza Abuja! It has like 20 workers, way too many workers if they want profits!!
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by agnesoseka: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2007
cool cinema to hang out with friends and famly, have been there a couple of weekends, to ease up.
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by dblock(m): 10:31am On May 19, 2007
Exterior of Ceddi Plaza
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by Shuashi(f): 12:30pm On May 19, 2007
Nu metro cinema abj is alrit cool place 2 hang out i like d exterior design sorta attractn
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by Shuashi(f): 12:33pm On May 19, 2007
Nu metro cinema abj is alrit cool place 2 hang out i like d exterior design sorta attractn
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by dblock(m): 12:38pm On May 19, 2007
Shuashi:

It's a nice Piece of Architeure. It looks a bot Ottoman.

How was the shopping wink
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by dblock(m): 6:03am On Jul 15, 2007
Ceddi Plaza, Abuja
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by babasin(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2007
I was there in May, 2007. It is very modern, though small. it is the best in abuja, world-class.

On the basement floor, they have a lovely bar, where I had 'martinee'. i was too scared to use my CC but a friend paid.

They have undergoud garage my only concern was the security is manned by Police; you tend to think it is another government office.

It is owned by Panalpina, which I think is shipping company.
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by dblock(m): 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2007
There is a Larger mall, that will be constructed in october.

There's also another one in Maitama that will be constructed, for the commonwealth games.

so by 2010, Abuja should be raining with top notch malls. cheesy
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by superman(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2007
i swear i see that bulidin in central area, when u walkin towards NNPC office tower!

is it
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by babasin(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2007
depends from where you walking towards NNPC; best description it is four blocks away from new Central Bank Building
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by sandykoko(f): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2007
Its a cool place. Apart from the cinema, they have a lovely bar, a well structured book and tape shop all original cds, art gallery, interior decor and even a nokia shop, its a beautiful place
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by sandykoko(f): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2007
i hope they would be able to compete with silverbird galleria when they kick up in abuja
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by babasin(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2007
silverbird galleria in VI is non-started when compare to this one.

I think they target different market. silverbird is for all when the Nu looks more exclusive
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by nedujizzy(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2007
wow, that place [ceddi plaza] is great, i was there about a month ago when i visited Abuja.
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by nedujizzy(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2007
for those outside NAIJA who need pics of Abuja,check this out, more to come later

Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by dblock(m): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2007
Ceddi Plaza

Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by predi(m): 12:19am On Nov 10, 2007
senn is definately believievin- u nid to actually come to abuja to feel d biuty herewith. tha plaza is really cool and now dia's a restaurant on the same floor as d cinema, dia's also a ice-cream place hia on d floor too. the plaza itself has come of age in a manner of speakin. dia's d nokia shop, glo shop, dakova has a shop hia too,em, ,dias a sport shop too dats popular for stockin arsenal merchandise,the basement is filled with audio and video cd's also games and dvds. and if u re a book lover-oh my God u wld luv dis place. they've books and lots of books, from kiddies to horoscope and even wichcraft shocked-beats me too, tells u ow stocked the plae is with books. wat again- the plaza is loaded. u nid to get hia and c for yasef, for me i get to save evryday to come hia everyday-lol.

scheck it rroout.
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by tahirlanre: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2008
pls who knows the movies that are showin at Nu-Metro Abuja this June
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by nkc(m): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2008
type

NU METRO ABUJA in yur phone and send to 32052

daily updates
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by abujabooks(f): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2008
How much is it to watch a movie there?
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by MethodMan3(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2008
@Poster

How is this post relevant to this section?

Since wen did u start travelling or getting travelling advise inside a cinema?!

angry
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 08, 2008
came into town yesterday for the Sallah and headed to Nu Metro media Store Ceddi Plaza with a friend, wanted to pick up some CDs, Modenine, M.I., Naeto C, Seun Kuti etc but was seriously disappointed to see that the store's no more there.

ran into SixFootPlus who gave me the load down: over head cost is killing and it seems they're having some management and rent issues.

man was i disappointed. 

any body knows any equivalent in the Abuja/FCT?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Who Can Remember the name of This old Yoruba Series? / Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 / Nigeria’s “mami Wata” Misses Out On 2024 Oscars’ International Feature Film List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.