Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Make Money With Domain Flipping - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money With Domain Flipping (1684 Views)

All Your Domain Flipping Questions Answered! / Domain Flipping Share Your Ideas / Domain Flipping Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money With Domain Flipping by Betboss(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
One of the best ways to earn good money online , is through domain flipping .Just as you have the real estate surveyors and realtors , the same way there is what I call “online real estate”. Domain flipping is very lucrative ,in the 2 years I have averaged a 5-figure monthly flipping domains. There are many folks in the domain flipping industry who are even averaging more than $1k monthly from domain flipping.
This business is one of the most lucrative and safe business I have encountered online. For you to be very succesful in the domain flipping industry , you need all the necessary expertise and guild on what and how to make good money from domain and website flipping.
Let me give a brief introduction of what domain name flipping is all about;

What is Domain Name Flipping?

Domain name flipping is simply the act of registering a domain name in your name and then transfering the ownership to another registrant for an agreed fee. You can also flip a website , in this case you develop the website and go ahead to transfer the ownership to someone else.

How Many People Know About Domain Flipping And How To Make Money From It?

From my study and research about 43% of internet users worldwide are familar with domain flipping and only 4% of internet users worldwide are making money from it.

How Can You Start Making Money From Domain Name Flipping?
I have been in the domain flipping industry for over two years now and have flipped and completed 43 transactions successfully.

Re: Make Money With Domain Flipping by Betboss(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2014
for those who ordered the ''the domain flippa'' guild it has been forwarded to your email addresses.
Re: Make Money With Domain Flipping by AminLarry(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
please sir confirm my payment for "domain flippa", I have sent a mail to support@reapfast.com
thank you.
Re: Make Money With Domain Flipping by Betboss(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2014
AminLarry:
please sir confirm my payment for "domain flippa", I have sent a mail to support@reapfast.com
thank you.

it has been sent to your email...confirm it please.
Thank you.
Re: Make Money With Domain Flipping by AminLarry(m): 9:27am On Dec 01, 2014
Betboss:

it has been sent to your email...confirm it please.
Thank you.

thank you, i have recieved it sir.
Re: Make Money With Domain Flipping by emeths: 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
talk true...you are very hungry that is why u r asking for 3000 . you have not made a dime from what you are selling. xmas SCAMMMM
Re: Make Money With Domain Flipping by Betboss(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
emeths:
talk true...you are very hungry that is why u r asking for 3000 . you have not made a dime from what you are selling. xmas SCAMMMM

firstly, I dont need to prove to you how many of this guild have been sold so far,because it dosent matter. secondly, I dont know how much you were expecting me to sell this guild for , maybe #10000 or #50000? for you to know its authentic. I currently earn money from domain flipping and I went ahead to compiled this priceless guild that will show any interested person how its done and how I make good money from domain flipping.

(1) (Reply)

Good Business To Start With #120,000 / When Will Payoneer Listen To Nigerians? / Supply Of Building Materials Nationwide Is Here At Best Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.