Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

When Will Payoneer Listen To Nigerians? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Will Payoneer Listen To Nigerians? (1685 Views)

Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Payoneer Listen To Nigerians? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
There have been so many instances of our cards being hacked and our hard earned money being withdrawn.
The hackers usually do this hideous act from INDIA!
The apparent silence from Payoneer have gone on far too long; this silence is portraying the thought that Payoneer knows about this clearly and they are in alliance with these hackers from INDIA. Though this is not true in reality, since Payoneer is a respected company partnering with Renowned and reputable companies. So why would some people think that Payoneer is conniving with indian hackers to scam Nigerians? This comes from their deafening silence, which will make many people to start spreading their own "truth".

We call on Payoneer to come and address this issue once and for all! This constant hacking of our cards from INDIA is killing our business and it demands immediate attention. There are millions of nigerians who earn their money online with hard work and genuinely, and who deserve the respect of Payoneer considering that when we use your cards, we equally make money for Payoneer too.

Payoneer should come and let us know what they are doing to curb this menace once and for all before this becomes a fodder for blogs, news media outlets and social media networks.

cc: naijacutee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Payoneer Listen To Nigerians? by joeace2020(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Their silence appears as if they Are powerless against these low lifers
Re: When Will Payoneer Listen To Nigerians? by lakefist(m): 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Their staff are compromised.There must be an insider exposing card holders details to these INDIAN SCAMMERS

1 Like

Re: When Will Payoneer Listen To Nigerians? by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 02, 2015
I think this topic needs to be on the front page to get the needed recognition

naijacutee, please can you take it to fp? this is affecting many nigerians using this payoneer card
Re: When Will Payoneer Listen To Nigerians? by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 02, 2015
Re: When Will Payoneer Listen To Nigerians? by arbitrage: 3:10am On Jun 02, 2015
Is that to say all comments here so far have been from victims of Payoneer hack or you will share with us the specific instance of your hacking by Indians (provided they were not done by Nigerians using Indian IP proxies)? It's terrible to say the least if such case is becoming rampant. My hacking experience is rather with Payza (AlertPay) currently and each time I complain, Payza will just delay for some time and then respond to say their check shows it was done by me with no proof to show you to back up their claim. If I querry why my bank withdrawal was cancelled without notifying me and then followed by transfer of my account balance to someone's Payza account, as I demanded who they transferred it to, they would just say they cannot disclose the person by virtue of privacy policy.

It's been horrible with Payza as I queried their security and customer protection. They refused to show me proof of claim that I was the doer myself and neither will they show details of who received the money. I said okay, can't they do security check like PayPal to at least question the recipient on what the fund transferred to his/her account is for and that the owner denies knowledge or authorization of such transfer? Payza refused and maintained that if others have access to my details and carry out transactions, then that's me because their check showed it was done from my environment. Where is that proof of check, at least IP address record? Payza refused with their zero customer service relation. That's how my about €365 Euros disappeared this past May. I suspect they are the scammers doing it, hence their unquestionable and unprovable verdict.
Re: When Will Payoneer Listen To Nigerians? by Lastdon02(m): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2015
cc lalasticlala, seun, adewaco2k pls we need this on fp, we are loosing money!
Re: When Will Payoneer Listen To Nigerians? by Lastdon02(m): 9:04am On Jun 02, 2015
babaearly:
There have been so many instances of our cards being hacked and our hard earned money being withdrawn.
The hackers usually do this hideous act from INDIA!
The apparent silence from Payoneer have gone on far too long; this silence is portraying the thought that Payoneer knows about this clearly and they are in alliance with these hackers from INDIA. Though this is not true in reality, since Payoneer is a respected company partnering with Renowned and reputable companies. So why would some people think that Payoneer is conniving with indian hackers to scam Nigerians? This comes from their deafening silence, which will make many people to start spreading their own "truth".

We call on Payoneer to come and address this issue once and for all! This constant hacking of our cards from INDIA is killing our business and it demands immediate attention. There are millions of nigerians who earn their money online with hard work and genuinely, and who deserve the respect of Payoneer considering that when we use your cards, we equally make money for Payoneer too.

Payoneer should come and let us know what they are doing to curb this menace once and for all before this becomes a fodder for blogs, news media outlets and social media networks.

cc: naijacutee

put this in webmasters section also bro
Re: When Will Payoneer Listen To Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
i wonder if the mods care about our business and how we manage things
Re: When Will Payoneer Listen To Nigerians? by mcmbonu: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nice
Re: When Will Payoneer Listen To Nigerians? by Iytech(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Yes, Payoneer must stop the fraudalent act of cheating Nigerian freelancers of our hard earned money. Mods, pls give this thread more exposure by kindly moving it to the front page.

#Victoria Acerta
Re: When Will Payoneer Listen To Nigerians? by slim49z(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Iytech:
Yes, Payoneer must stop the fraudalent act of cheating Nigerian freelancers of our hard earned money. Mods, pls give this thread more exposure by kindly moving it to the front page.

#Victoria Acerta

The best thing to do is to link ur payoneer account to your Nigerian bank account. This way you can always withdraw your earnings b4 d scammers get it.

At least for now until Payoneer fixes d issue.
Re: When Will Payoneer Listen To Nigerians? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
slim49z:

The best thing to do is to link ur payoneer account to your Nigerian bank account. This way you can always withdraw your earnings b4 d scammers get it.

At least for now until Payoneer fixes d issue.

They have not fixed that back yet.
Re: When Will Payoneer Listen To Nigerians? by ajog1: 6:37am On Jun 25, 2015
For now,your payoneer cards should be used only for withdrawals on atm machine...avoid using it online

(1) (Reply)

Clickbank Account Probs / New Regular Monthly Food From England - Pre-order Your UK Food Pallets / Stop Learning And Start Earning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.