Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Some Steps On How You Can Be Your Own Boss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some Steps On How You Can Be Your Own Boss (393 Views)

Steps On How To Start Wristwatch Biz / Easy Steps On How To Produce House Paints By Yourself / 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Steps On How You Can Be Your Own Boss by hefelove(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
1) Take a stand for yourself
2) Know your financial situation
3) Figure out your line of work
4) Identify the right business for you
5) Business planning improves ur chances. of success
6) Know your target audience before u spend a penny
7) Understand your personal finances and choose the right kind of money you need for your business
cool Build a support network
9) sell by creating value
10) Get the word out. And you have to have that determination and the zeal to make it in life! Stop wishing, Do something, Stop dreaming, Work Towards it. I did all dis and I become a succes! Gat somethings for you open if you really wana be a boss with the little amount you have. Just open and thank me later. www.ifeoluwa.com.
Re: Some Steps On How You Can Be Your Own Boss by Katier00(f): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nice , well done
Re: Some Steps On How You Can Be Your Own Boss by wirelessssss(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nchedo↑

(1) (Reply)

Get A Good Accounting Software / Agro Supply From The North / Business Showcase; The Benefits Of Residual Income.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.