Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) (1921 Views)

I Need A Wife Nt A Girlfriend / Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi / I Still Need A Man This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Here is a brief about her , she is 35 years old, a graduate,self employed,a single mom with two boys , she is very hardworking ,also beautiful,she has the character of a goodwoman.

She want a responsible divorcee or widower ,he should have a job and must be God fearing,she does nt mind any tribe or religion.

She also do not mind if he has kids ,she is ready to have them as her own.

Do you need this woman? Call her number 08034379359. Or email me for more info.
Pls do not disturb this lovely woman if u are not interested.
Re: A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) by Lordabas: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
Mods!! Move this to adverts section

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) by santos876(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
pls place ur advert n details on CNN.u will get quick respons dere
Re: A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
desire7:
Here is a brief about her , she is 35 years old, a graduate,self employed,a single mom with two boys , she is very hardworking ,also beautiful,she has the character of a goodwoman.

She want a responsible divorcee or widower ,he should have a job and must be God fearing,she does nt mind any tribe or religion.

First and foremost, wetin happen to the 2 boys papa, so I don't end up a second victim

Secondly, what kind of employment are you expecting the man to have and what type do you have. A woman roasting corn is self employed but not all men want that type so also is a guy driving keke napep, not all women want that kind of man.

How old are the kids, at-least that will help me know if the down below is still clasping well.

Were do you even stay as I have had not so nice experience with distance relationships.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
woman..... tarr not even a lady. watin happen to the father of the children. hey na wa o. see has I dey pity her. sorry oh.
Re: A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) by rawpadgin(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
post her pix here or this sh*t is a scam
Re: A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
I am not going to answer any question cos I stated that interested mature man should contact the woman in question .......so that is for that.
If you are bored and u are looking for fun this is not the right post to make fun of.
this post is for interested MATURED MEN!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
desire7:
I am not going to answer any question cos I stated that interested mature man should contact the woman in question .......so that is for that.
If you are bored and u are looking for fun this is not the right post to make fun of.

Seems you are a matured minded fellow, sorry for trying to derail your thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) by IcePk(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Define God fearing? Abi she be Learner.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) by IcePk(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Define God fearing? Abi she be Learner.[color=#000099][/color].
Re: A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) by nuclearboy(m): 7:31am On Nov 30, 2014
your email addr?
Re: A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) by Whobedatte(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
desire7:
Tell her to add 2aec61d7
Re: A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) by Andrew3(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
How much is the form? grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) by preizton(m): 12:51am On May 22, 2015
desire7:

Am single guy aged 25 and working, call me if interested cos am interested 08108788817
Re: A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) by JoelMarine: 7:23am On May 22, 2015
She is nt serious,not even one child she have 2 boys...her husband is within the two fathers of her sons.
Re: A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) by lekan21: 7:36am On May 22, 2015
556C8F77
Re: A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
JoelMarine:
She is nt serious,not even one child she have 2 boys...her husband is within the two fathers of her sons.

Both boys have same father ! ............. Don't be quick to judge!
Re: A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) by brine(m): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
Can we see her pics ?
Re: A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
brine:
Can we see her pics ?

U can only get her pics from her........BTW why are you faceless here?

(1) (Reply)

When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. / Show your Self 4 This Place / Pretty Gurl Needs Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.