Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,168 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! (3941 Views)

Olamide Finally Meets His Twin Brother. / Photo Of Phyno And His Twin Brother..(.don't Copy ) / A Nairalander And His Lovely Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by A7(m): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
Freest:
If I'll come again, i choose to come with her a thousand times... cool

Lol! With all the ojoro she do you, good looking 80-20, taller than you and all that, you are brave you know.

She's really lucky to have you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
OP, give me her number let me call her to confirm or I don't believe you are twins.. **winks**

Lemme get serious, I like your courage bro.. You twin sister is gorgeous grin

Btw, OP abeg 2moro na judgement day oooo so no 4get vote for me 2moro grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Rapsainot(m): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
so your twin sister fine? kiss..... You still dey wait for one yeye girl for seven months.... Abeg Tosyne2much, where's the Vaseline you promised me?
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
A7:

Lol! With all the ojoro she do you, good looking 80-20, taller than you and all that, you are brave you know.

She's really lucky to have you.
Thanks... But that you 80-20 calculations....
Pix or Adonbilivit undecided
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
OP, give me her number let me call her to confirm or I don't believe you are twins.. **winks**

Lemme get serious, I like your courage bro.. You twin sister is gorgeous grin

Btw, OP abeg 2moro na judgement day oooo so no 4get vote for me 2moro grin
Lol... All my accounts are voting you tomorrow... Just please remind me if you can, else my reminder will do the job!!!
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
IDEApro:
Is she available for the right dude?
Do you have money
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by tosyne2much(m): 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
Freest:

Lol... All my accounts are voting you tomorrow... Just please remind me if you can, else my reminder will do the job!!!
just tell ur gorgeous twin sister that she should remind of voting for Tosyne2much as Mr NL

Btw, voting starts by 10am and ends by 5pm grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by tosyne2much(m): 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
Rapsainot:
so your twin sister fine? kiss..... You still dey wait for one yeye girl for seven months.... Abeg Tosyne2much, where's the Vaseline you promised me?

Hehehehehehehe rapsainot, OP no just gree give me her twin sister phone number oooooo grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by A7(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Freest:

Thanks... But that you 80-20 calculations....
Pix or Adonbilivit undecided

Ogbeni, scroll to see again, almost everyone wrote she is "gorgeous" and "beautiful".. Dude, are you jealous?? grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
Who is the Mod here? Please move this thread outta here!
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by chibwike(m): 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
Niceee...oh..hw i wished my twin was a girl.
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by mekaboy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
chai una suffer oo. but its part of life.
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by brownlord: 12:12am On Nov 18, 2014
okay, she is phuckable though, just pm her number to me or mention me with it
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 18, 2014
Cuties! I love twins!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by philo3(m): 2:41am On Nov 18, 2014
we'll also like you to post pictures of her wedding when d time comes alright?
cos she looks ripe... (adjusting his collar)
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 5:17am On Nov 18, 2014
philo3:
we'll also like you to post pictures of her wedding when d time comes alright?
cos she looks ripe... (adjusting his collar)
Lol... Kkk. You'll hear. Ols don't asjust collar huh!!! undecided
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 5:18am On Nov 18, 2014
Nobleval:
Cuties! I love twins!
Thanks dear... Twins luv u grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 5:19am On Nov 18, 2014
brownlord:
okay, she is phuckable though, just pm her number to me or mention me with it
He.diot.... 07068894902
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 5:26am On Nov 18, 2014
mekaboy:
chai una suffer oo. but its part of life.
Huh Don't understand any ish you talking about. Can you speak in English please Cos i ..................l
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 5:27am On Nov 18, 2014
Rapsainot:
Vaseline Are u kidding me? shocked
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 18, 2014
aww! you guys are cute. smiley
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 5:29am On Nov 18, 2014
A7:

Ogbeni, scroll to see again, almost everyone wrote she is "gorgeous" and "beautiful".. Dude, are you jealous?? grin grin
Atleast encourage me now... Abi una wan cause fight btw us... Still make am look close undecided
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 5:30am On Nov 18, 2014
mayapop:
aww! you guys are cute. smiley
Tnx dear... You like twins
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 5:32am On Nov 18, 2014
Rexxie:
Bless you guys..sooo whos odion n whos ovbokhan? Ok whos taiye n whos kehinde?
She is Odion... I am Obvwokhan... Obviously you're from Edo state huh??

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 18, 2014
Freest:

Tnx dear... You like twins
yeah...i wish i had one. sad
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 5:34am On Nov 18, 2014
mayapop:
yeah...i wish i had one. sad
Okkk.... You'll get it IJN... So can i send my acc number now

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 18, 2014
Freest:

Okkk.... You'll get it IJN... So can i send my acc number now
undecided undecided
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 5:39am On Nov 18, 2014
mayapop:
undecided undecided
Ehen now... U hv to work by faith... U knw hw it is, if u want a twin treat them right. U can start doing that by sending something thru. That will be a contact point grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Karleb(m): 5:52am On Nov 18, 2014
mayapop:
undecided undecided

grin grin

Claim it joor wink
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 6:44am On Nov 18, 2014
Karleb:

grin grin

Claim it joor wink
Lol... She want good thing she nor wan pay small thing put tongue
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by stinggy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Freest:

Shey u get plenty money ni

I get na.
Enough to make you fine, u knw say ur sista cheat u wel wel
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by spenca: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Freest:
Ok, just thought for a while how blessed i am to come to planeth earth double. Thought about my twin, she's been the bestest in the whole wide world. Just feel like sharing some of our pics together and separately, and wanna use this forum to tell her how much i love her, and appreciate her for coming to earth with me. If I'll come again, i choose to come with her a thousand times... cool
For those asking God for twin, u can ask for my acc number later tongue, you know how the tales go, treat a twin rightly if u need one... wink
Enjoy!!!

Ode okurin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usher Raymond IV: Top 6 Nigerian Artists That Started As His Clone / Cristiano Ronaldo Is A Mama's Boy...see What His Mum Did For Him (photos) / Empire Star, Taraji P Henson Acknowledges Her Nigerian Follower’s Eggplant Balls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.