Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! (3944 Views)

Olamide Finally Meets His Twin Brother. / Photo Of Phyno And His Twin Brother..(.don't Copy ) / A Nairalander And His Lovely Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by englishmart(m): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
we've seen her

I only made this comment to take this thread to another page

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
englishmart:
we've seen her

I only made this comment to take this thread to another page
Lol... Thank u tongue amebor!!!
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
spenca:

Ode okurin
And what on earth does this mean
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
stinggy:

I get na.
Enough to make you fine, u knw say ur sista cheat u wel wel
Hm,mm... Well, monkey nor fine e mama like am. So u telling me all dose dem gurls hv been deceiving me all this while
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by fairygeh(f): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
Oh,wow,lovely.i pray I have twins for my boo when the time comes.
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
fairygeh:
Oh,wow,lovely.i pray I have twins for my boo when the time comes.
Amen... Do u wanna sow a seed to that? grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
Anything weh no go make me born twins eh, may it die by fire and thunder.
Bro, send me your account number jawe grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
Anything weh no go make me born twins eh, may it die by fire and thunder.
Bro, send me your account number jawe grin
Amen!!!
Obed o.
Uba bank grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Babe2sure(f): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
I am loving this. Soooooooo adorable!

Erm...erm..... OP, drop your acct number. Let me treat twins rightly, so that I will get twins.

*In your own voice* smiley
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by AfricanApple(f): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Freest:

Hm,mm... Well, monkey nor fine e mama like am. So u telling me all dose dem gurls hv been deceiving me all this while
grin grin grin
no mind dem joor, u fine wella. dem just dey jealousy u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Amber Rose With Son Steps Out In Eye Popping Outfit / Check out Mercy Johnson Looks in new photos with former miss Nigeria (photos) / Popular Rapper Eve Alordiah Looks Disturbing Sick And Thin In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.