Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Moved From Facebook To Facespace And Want All My Fellow Nigerians To Join - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Moved From Facebook To Facespace And Want All My Fellow Nigerians To Join (861 Views)

My Fellow Nigerians How Are You? / For Those Of You That Moved From Nigeria To Live Abroad / Ndigbo:which Other Igbo Dialect Do You Love And Want To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Moved From Facebook To Facespace And Want All My Fellow Nigerians To Join by minnesotan(m): 1:24am On Nov 26, 2008
Facebook is becoming too confusing so im trying to move all my friends to a diff network after i saw facespace on the news this morning.
http://www.facespace.tokenproductions.com
A new social networking site opened up yesterday. I havent signed up yet, but will probably do it once i get the time to move all of my contacts and all that. This site is similar to facebook in the design, but theres more freedom, and you can customize your profile, the same way myspace lets you. I dont know, its a suggestion.
Re: I Moved From Facebook To Facespace And Want All My Fellow Nigerians To Join by MrCrackles(m): 1:26am On Nov 26, 2008
Whether you like go to YAHOOSPACE, i wont be joining you for sure! angry

(1) (Reply)

Igbos, Efiks And Ibibios Post Your Ekpo And Ekpe Pix/vids Here! / Gay Vs. Polygamy / What Is The Meaning Of Your Name!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.