Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,437 members, 7,958,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

<<deleted>> - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / <<deleted>> (607 Views)

Deleted / Deleted by poster / I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

<<deleted>> by mayorteeny: 1:26am On Nov 18, 2014
<<deleted>>
Re: <<deleted>> by Clone2020(m): 6:45am On Nov 18, 2014
Mayorteeny, i'm interested in being a partner to your business proposal. I have no idea why your topic was deleted because it is something I and many others would be interested in. Pls kindly list the average selling price of most of the items u listed ex pringles, cottonell, cranola, bounty etc. I can get these items and the used cars to stuff them in. However, there's a risk that the goods can get confiscated due to contraband laws right? Give more specifics and lets talk.

(1) (Reply)

My Company Is Expanding And Distributors Needed In Your Area) Earn Monthly / Developing Content For Your Information Marketing Business / This Social Network Wants To Pay You To Post Status Updates And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.