Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Saudi Husband Divorces Wife After She Fails To Reply To His Whatsapp Text Msgs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Saudi Husband Divorces Wife After She Fails To Reply To His Whatsapp Text Msgs (791 Views)

Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / Saudi Husband Caught Groping And Forcing Maid; On Suspicious Wife Hidden Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Husband Divorces Wife After She Fails To Reply To His Whatsapp Text Msgs by chux76(m): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2014
A Saudi husband has divorced his wife after she failed to reply to a WhatsApp text message.
The man, who got married two years ago, sent the message from his office and waited for a response from his wife. But none came.
Thinking something must be wrong, reported Emirates 24/7, he rushed home to find her watching television.
When he asked her why she did not respond, she said she was busy chatting with friends on WhatsApp and wanted to reply later. He divorced her instantly, the report added.
'I sent her messages on Whatsapp and knew she had read them because of the latest update on the application but still she didn't answer me or acknowledged my messages,' he was quoted as saying by the Gulf News.
The husband, in his 30s, said he was frustrated by his wife's seemingly endless interest in using her phone for chatting with friends and family.

Source: dailymail.co.uk

Whatsapp breaking marriages since...the blue icon inception
Re: Saudi Husband Divorces Wife After She Fails To Reply To His Whatsapp Text Msgs by yorex2011: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2014
Lol
Re: Saudi Husband Divorces Wife After She Fails To Reply To His Whatsapp Text Msgs by tonybosses: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2014
What u see it whatsapp.... what I see is disrespect, nd no b 1 day e strt

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Husband Divorces Wife After She Fails To Reply To His Whatsapp Text Msgs by ichidodo: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Two wrong don't make rights and we roundly condemn these acts.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Husband Divorces Wife After She Fails To Reply To His Whatsapp Text Msgs by tonybosses: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
ichidodo:
Two wrong don't make rights and we roundly condemn these acts.

Dt isn't d case, this is a tin of disrespect,

Respect is the proof of character, respect is honour
1 act of disrespect exposes a person character, dt wuld av took years b4 u discover, salvagin so year dt wuld av been wasted.
Any form of disrespect has sumtn u need to learn frm it...

She dtt woman just showed d husband who she really is.
Re: Saudi Husband Divorces Wife After She Fails To Reply To His Whatsapp Text Msgs by Mamaflex(f): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lolzz. End time story

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Stop Wishing Me Good Morning If I Do Not Know You. / First Time Traveller / How One Stupid Tweet Blew Up Justine Sacco’s Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.