Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Baby Theft : Woman Returns Stolen Baby To Church After 13 Days - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Theft : Woman Returns Stolen Baby To Church After 13 Days (520 Views)

British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) / Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) / My Boyfriend Demands I Change My Church After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baby Theft : Woman Returns Stolen Baby To Church After 13 Days by akpunani: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2014
An eight-month-old baby stolen at a Pentecostal church around Nnebisi road, Asaba, Delta State, two weeks ago, has been secretly returned to the same place.

LeadershipNg reports that Darasimi Olaleye, the eight-month-old baby was stolen by an unidentified woman while her mother, a chorister, was engrossed in worship activities two Sundays ago, a situation that sent the church congregation in disarray. Surprisingly, last Friday, under the cover of darkness, the baby was returned to the Pentecostal church. The baby was discovered by some church members at about 7pm last Friday with a letter strung to his neck, apparently by the woman who had made away with him.
Speaking to Leadership, the baby’s father, Mr. Victor Olaleye, disclosed that the baby was discovered at the entrance of the church with a letter attached to his neck by the woman who stole him. According to him, the letter read:

Continue here

Re: Baby Theft : Woman Returns Stolen Baby To Church After 13 Days by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 18, 2014
Hmmmm...

(1) (Reply)

This Question Will Prove Who Is Smartest: You Or Your Kids / I Still Share The Same Bed With My Wife After 43 Years Of Marriage - Alake! / How My Grandpa Did Not Share His Properties To The Wrong Hands In The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.