Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Your 1000 Naira Can Change An Orphan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your 1000 Naira Can Change An Orphan (514 Views)

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream / He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? / My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your 1000 Naira Can Change An Orphan by EveryLadY(f): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2014
Your N1,000 Could Be All An Orphan Needs.
That we spend N1,000 in a jiffy on recharge cards, sharwarma and ice cream is no longer news to an average Nigerian, what is news is that with that N1,000, over 17 million orphans can smile for a long time.

For me, with N1,000, I can walk into a nice restaurant and eat good meal without the stress of having to cook.
For Kayode, a bus driver, N1,000 can take care of his 3 square meals while waiting to spend another N1,000 the next day.
For the Aboki in my house, N1,000 means that he’ll have a full pot of soup with a three derika of garri which can last him for 3 days.

How about Amina’s mum, the unemployed widow in my street that has four kids to care for, N1,000 will mean that she’ll happily take care of her four kids for a whole week.

For other people, N1,000 means the world to them..It can change their lives forever and make them world changers. This is what your N1,000 can do for an orphan.

It might seem small to you, but that amount means a lot to an orphan who would be needing your gesture of love through donations to be able to have a successful four days camp meeting..

Every year we join hands together to make hundreds of orphans happy. We take them for camping, movies, we clothe them, engage them in an endutaining dance and football match, but most importantly we teach them how to be impactful to their worlds. We make them know they are more than orphans. We have succeeded at doing this for over six years.

This December, 18th – 21st, 2014 we will like to make 700 orphans smile. It is the first time we will be doing it this big and we thought it will be really cool. The event is ACTIVATE 2014 and themed MADE OF MORE. Trust me you need to meet these kids…awesome they are {smiles}.
We will be having great speakers to join us educating them on how to become great children. {Prof Pat Utomi, Wale Aboderin, Pastor Ntia Ubong, Niyi Adesanya, Fela Durotoye, Nike Adeyemi and more.} You have to be a part of this, that’s why for the first time we are giving the public an opportunity to reach-out to these kids by donating N1,000 { One thousand naira}.

You can also decide to give more than N1,000 in order for these specially privileged people to smile the rest of their lives.
For payment, kindly use the account details: Infinity Foundation, 0050257989 (GTB).
For more enquiries, call any of these numbers, 08134805346, 08034530864, 08137877612

You got this mail because we believe you will support them as well as their dreams. Trust me it’s a seed you cannot regret you planted. For more details, visit www.infinityfoundation.org.ng
Thank you for your gesture of love.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bakassi: Refugee Father Uses Daughter As Collateral For N600K Loan-punch / Your New Year Resolutions??? / My Boyfriend And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.