Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Please I Need Your Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Your Advice (855 Views)

Career Guide(pls Your Advice Is Highly Needed! / I need your advice. Msc control Engineering OR Msc Embedded Computing Systems. / Nairalanders I Need Your Advice,medicine Before NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice by omodave(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2014
Please i need advice an on my career.
I have ND in mechanical engineering(2011) since i have been unable to secure admission into the Uni., via direct entry and age is not on my side, am thinking of applying to Auchi poly evening class for my HND which is 3yrs and also thinking of applying to national open university to study computer science or physic which is 4yrs, my question is which is prefferable considering the time and career choices? Am comfused on what to do next .

Kindly help and advice

thanks...
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by GboyegaD(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2014
omodave:
Please i need advice an on my career.
I have ND in mechanical engineering(2011) since i have been unable to secure admission into the Uni., via direct entry and age is not on my side, am thinking of applying to Auchi poly evening class for my HND which is 3yrs and also thinking of applying to national open university to study computer science or physic which is 4yrs, my question is which is prefferable considering the time and career choices? Am comfused on what to do next .

Kindly help and advice

thanks...

Do you have a job you are doing now or what is the motivation for an evening class or a total change of course of study?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by omodave(m): 9:31am On Nov 18, 2014
GboyegaD:

Do you have a job you are doing now or what is the motivation for an evening class or a total change of course of study?

thanks for your response

yes i have a job, i really don't like the evening class anyway, am taking it as an alternative.

Honestly i wouldn't want changing my course of study but due to the time factor and also the the uni., i intend chosing does not have my intial course of study
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by GboyegaD(m): 9:47am On Nov 18, 2014
omodave:

thanks for your response

yes i have a job, i really don't like the evening class anyway, am taking it as an alternative.

Honestly i wouldn't want changing my course of study but due to the time factor and also the the uni., i intend chosing does not have my intial course of study

Since you have a job then I would advise you choose the HND option if your job is related to your course of study otherwise, go for the BSc.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by omodave(m): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=GboyegaD post=28117593]

Since you have a job then I would advise you choose the HND option if your job is related to your course of study otherwise, go for the BSc.[/quote

The kind of job am doing is different from my course of study

thanks for your responses

(1) (Reply)

Tall Nairalanders In The House,is This True? / 5 Things You Must Bear In Mind Before Graduation From Higher Institution / CCTV IP Security Surveillance Camera Complete Kit Sale & Installation in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.