Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Q&A : Tonto Dikeh Dating D'banj? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Q&A : Tonto Dikeh Dating D'banj? (612 Views)

Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets / Tonto Dike Is Now Dating D'banj / Genevieve Nnaji Confirms She Is Dating D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Q&A : Tonto Dikeh Dating D'banj? by stauldlar: 9:37am On Nov 18, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-MclRNj7wdUY/VGsDeR4-V0I/AAAAAAAAB9c/3jDi8bJcAjw/s1600/iiii.jpg[/img]
Forget all those distraction about Tonto Dikeh dating one jeweler and D’banj dating Ana Banner.
The truth is that Tonto and D’banj are an item. Yes, they are dating!
You see this necklace she’s wearing? It was a gift from D’banj on her birthday and she plainly gushed about it, using words that can only be linked to the Kokomaster.
On her birthday, Tonto shared on Instagram the photo of a necklace bought for her by her man and she gushed about it.
[url=..com/2014/11/q-tonto-dikeh-dating-dbanj.html]Click here to see the full gist [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Did Kanye West Really Do This??? / Olamide Did Not Chase Me Out Of The Industy,he Is My Son - Lord Of Ajasa / Old Papa Charly Boy In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.