Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,139 members, 7,849,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. - Education (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. (372879 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Please, Please am in a dilemma, how do I fill in the form if am awaiting my O level results? I don't have any other results I only just did this June Neco and the results aren't out yet. My Jamb is okay, I had 217
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
Toby77:
Please, Please am in a dilemma, how do I fill in the form if am awaiting my O level results? I don't have any other results I only just did this June Neco and the results aren't out yet. My Jamb is okay, I had 217
simple:don't fill anything..move on...later,you'll b given d opportunity to do that.
If at all u wanna worry;worry about the time June Neco will b out and pray it'll b out before the opportunity given to awaiting 'resultees'(if u permit me) elapses.#Istandtobecorrected
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by trigar12(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
Kayuspopo:
Pls will funaab collect 187 for computer science

2015/2016 Admission Exercise

Screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for both Direct Entry and UTME admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB).

Post-UTME Screening Exercise

To be eligible for Post-UTME Screening Exercise candidates must have sat for the 2015/2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 marks in the following programmes:

Agricultural Economics and Farm Management,
Agricultural Extension and Rural Development,
Animal Nutrition,
Animal Physiology,
Animal Production and Health,
Aquaculture and Fisheries Management,
Animal Breeding and Genetics,
Agricultural Administration,
Crop Protection,
Environmental Management and Toxicology,
Forestry and Wildlife Management,
Horticulture,
Pasture and Range Management,
Plant Breeding and Seed Technology,
Plant Physiology and Crop Production,
Soil Science and Land Management,
Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology

Or a minimum of 200 marks in the following programmes:

Biochemistry
Biology
Chemistry
Microbiology
Computer Science
Mathematics
Statistics
Physics
Food Science and Technology
Home Science and Management
Hospitality and Tourism
Nutrition and Dietetics
Agricultural Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Mechatronic Engineering
Veterinary Medicine
Accounting
Business Administration
Banking and Finance
Entrepreneurial Studies

Direct Entry Screening Exercise
Direct Entry candidates, with minimum of Upper-Credit and its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are invited to register online.

Candidates should ensure that their Academic Transcripts are forwarded to the Registrar, FUNAAB not later than Monday, 31st August, 2015
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Isomerizm(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
trigar12:

Screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for both Direct Entry and UTME admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB).

To be eligible for Post-UTME Screening Exercise candidates must have sat for the 2015/2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 marks in the following programmes:

Animal Nutrition,
Animal Physiology,
Crop Protection,
Horticulture,

Biochemistry
Biology
Chemistry
Microbiology
Computer Science
Mathematics
Statistics
Physics
Hospitality and Tourism
Nutrition and Dietetics
Agricultural Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Mechatronic Engineering
Veterinary Medicine
Accounting
Business Administration
Banking and Finance
Entrepreneurial Studies

Direct Entry candidates, with minimum of Upper-Credit and its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are invited to register online.

Candidates should ensure that their Academic Transcripts are forwarded to the Registrar, FUNAAB not later than Monday, 31st August, 2015
You ought not to have answered that dyslexic guy.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by trigar12(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Isomerizm:
[right]You ought not to have answered that dyslexic guy.

Hmmm he deserves to know wots up na at least
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Please guys, is there gonna be essay writing? haven't heard about it since and also oral test or something. urgent answers please
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Isomerizm(m): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
trigar12:

Hmmm he deserves to know wots up na at least
Most of em are asking questions whose answers are visible to even the blind.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by trigar12(m): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
Isomerizm:

True though
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by barackohandso(m): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
MCJIKEL22:
do you also school in funaab?
oh yes i do
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by yemiisaac: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
Isomerizm:
Sup guy,re u a funaabite
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by octacore(m): 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
emmieaddiz:
Please guys, is there gonna be essay writing? haven't heard about it since and also oral test or something. urgent answers please
Not certain yet.. But be ready 4 anything: oral interview or Essay writing.. Last year, we knew about d essay writing some days b4 post utme exam
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by MCJIKEL22(m): 1:40am On Aug 07, 2015
barackohandso:

oh yes i do
i cant wait 2 meet u guys
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Osumare2013: 5:01am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by barackohandso(m): 6:52am On Aug 07, 2015
MCJIKEL22:
i cant wait 2 meet u guys

Same here
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Zikzik1(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2015
Add me up 2A019495 on bbm and 07030321694 on whatsapp for any assistance u may need.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by phemmyjohnson: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Toby77:
cee001:
simple:don't fill anything..move on...later,you'll b given d opportunity to do that.
If at all u wanna worry;worry about the time June Neco will b out and pray it'll b out before the opportunity given to awaiting 'resultees'(if u permit me) elapses.#Istandtobecorrected

Yea! U'right!
Fill everything as "Awaiting result" cos by the look of things, this year post utme is kinda late and trust me, you've got a chance...
Your neco result might be out even before the release of first batch admission list( september )
And if not, its surely gonna be out before 2nd list..
So cool down!!!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by phemmyjohnson: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hmmm!!
#10 days to Post Utme...
I hope you guys are prepared..
And plz, expect the unexpected few days to post utme( 2-3days), funaab might come up with one ridiculous essay...
That's why you gotta be online even if its once per day..
Let no info pass u by...
#HapiWeekendinAdvance...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by shevie002(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hy errone I had 199 in jamb,,,can I still obtain d form foo d post utme,,,urqent replies needed...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
shevie002:
Hy errone I had 199 in jamb,,,can I still obtain d form foo d post utme,,,urqent replies needed...
Therein lies your answer
trigar12:

Animal Nutrition,
Animal Physiology,
Crop Protection,
Horticulture,
Biochemistry
Biology
Chemistry
Microbiology
Computer Science
Mathematics
Statistics
Physics
Hospitality and Tourism
Nutrition and Dietetics
Agricultural Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Mechatronic Engineering
Veterinary Medicine
Accounting
Business Administration
Banking and Finance
Entrepreneurial Studies
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by tobeetoe(m): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Osumare2013:
Observing..... have u visited www.funaabconnect.com ? If you haven't, you're missing!
uncle, how do we change our course to an agricultural related course if we scored below 200? Urgent please!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Champion01(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
tobeetoe:
uncle, how do we change our course to an agricultural related course if we scored below 200? Urgent please!!!
Change of course form is closed.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by fapcrook(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
DO NOT LET ANT NEWS, DETAILS OR INFORMATION PASS YOU BY.

For your admission guidelines and enquiries;

Add Funaab_olofofo on bbm: 564A0FBC
Twitter: Funaab_olofofo.
Instagram: Funaab_olofofo.
Facebook: Funaab olofofo.
Also log-on to funaabolofofo..com

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Colmas(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Strictly to management students.
To all funaab management aspirant that want to ask any question should feel free to ask me on whatsapp(08189502506).
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by tunaguy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
tobeetoe:
dude don't let any body bring ur spirit down you can change your course + school at Funnab admin block am going Tomorrow to do mine

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Champion01(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
tunaguy:
dude don't let any body bring ur spirit down you can change your course + school at Funnab admin block am going Tomorrow to do mine
Really? I never knew there is something like that. I'd like to know the outcome ok? Kindly share it here when you're back.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Osumare2013: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
tobeetoe:
No you can't.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by neighy(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
and this guys been making it sound like u don't have to pick funaab in ur utme to sit for the PostUtme like lasu Guys please shed light into this
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Kayuspopo(m): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Wat science course can ι do in funaab. Wit 187
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
tobeetoe:
You expressed your preferred course of study while registering for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). All requests for or enquiries about change
of course should therefore be directed to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Patoskid(m): 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Need accomodation for the coming exam?? Contact me on 08183545640
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by bronzybeat: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2015
If one is not inform, one will surely be deform!
On this note I want to inform you that there's a free Putme going on to prepare you for your post utme exercise!

Need a free accommodation, call me on 07068790370 or email me bronzybeat@hotmail.com

Pls only the serious one... Pls Pls and PLS. Sucex ahead you all
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Wisepac: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2015
pls is the Post ume form still on sale

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (133) (Reply)

2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread / Unilag 2013/2014/admission / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.