Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. (372057 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Jamzig1(m): 12:58am On Feb 05, 2015
Nunushokoto:
Hmmmm, av rili missed a lot on this thread. Sorry if I hvnt been able to reply for a while nw,if u enter funaab u go know why. Shoutout to doz hu has been contributing to d thread nd av been answerin question to put aspirants through,I salute una oo.

Tags: jamzig1 nd vykta
Yes oo my bro...i hardly find time for myself...its not easy mhen..+ being an HOC
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by vykta: 1:47am On Feb 05, 2015
Nunushokoto:
Hmmmm, av rili missed a lot on this thread. Sorry if I hvnt been able to reply for a while nw,if u enter funaab u go know why. Shoutout to doz hu has been contributing to d thread nd av been answerin question to put aspirants through,I salute una oo.

Tags: jamzig1 nd vykta
Dont mention

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by VigorousV(f): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2015
hello guys!...gud mawin....plz am an aspirant of funaab nd i just finished secondary school but i dint make ma waec so i would write gce dis yr ....so d tin here is:am a little confused about wat to choose as a course in d school...wat i had in mind was economics but am not dat good in it so i want to switch to banking nd finance am good in maths, eng,commerce,account nd economics nd other subjects but i want u guys to plzzz brief me about d course.is it advisable?wat are ma requirements nd d fees.....tanx alot in advance
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Osumare2013: 10:05am On Feb 05, 2015
VigorousV:
hello guys!...gud mawin....plz am an aspirant of funaab nd i just finished secondary school but i dint make ma waec so i would write gce dis yr ....so d tin here is:am a little confused about wat to choose as a course in d school...wat i had in mind was economics but am not dat good in it so i want to switch to banking nd finance am good in maths, eng,commerce,account nd economics nd other subjects but i want u guys to plzzz brief me about d course.is it advisable?wat are ma requirements nd d fees.....tanx alot in advance

That means you'll be applying during 2016/2017 session, of which things might have changed by that time.

CHOICE OF COURSE
While waiting, it'll be a good time to do your homework, google search for each course that FUNAAB offers (Economics, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Entrepreneural Studies), Job prospects of each course and the general content.

Even if you weren't food in economics, if you have interest in it, you can become the best economist if you determine to be.

Prepare to the best of your ability for the forthcomig WAEC GCE. That's number one. Secondly, start getting yourself acquainted with JAMB past questions including CBT. You have a year to prepare, don't waste it.

O' LEVEL REQUIREMENT
For all commercial courses in FUNAAB, Mth, Eng & Econs is compulsory, plus ANY TWO of GEography, Accounting or commerce.

BREAKDOWN OF FEES
As at last admission session, the acceptance fee+ICT fee was N45,000 and sch fee was N38,000.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by dharay99: 10:17am On Feb 05, 2015
Nunushokoto:
Bachelor of Science:
Accounting
Banking and Finance
Business Administration
Entrepreneurial Studies
Economics
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or
GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five
subjects English Language,Mathematics,
Economics and any two of Government,
Commerce , Financial Account, Geography
in not more than two sitting.
UTME Subjects: English, Mathematics,
Economics and one of Government,
Commerce, Financial Accounts, Geography
Waives and Special consideration/Other
Qualifications For UTME: Degree in
Economics: – ‘O’Level credit pass in Physics
may be considered for admission.

I just hope u also tell dem what's at stake for ppl going for ds management courses.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Nunushokoto(m): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jamzig1:
Yes oo my bro...i hardly find time for myself...its not easy mhen..+ being an HOC
U even be HOC,na u find work for urself na.....shey na me wey neva even get enuf tym for myself go com dey accept HOC responsibility
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Nunushokoto(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
dharay99:

I just hope u also tell dem what's at stake for ppl going for ds management courses.
Lol....M sure dey already knw wots at stake.

Nd for doz. Dat dnt knw,to gain admission into d college of mgt science,u. Have to;

Have a very high jamb score+a good. O'level (I mean A's)+know an influential person+pass ur post utme with score above 55 nd lastly dnt forget to put. Everytin in prayers.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by dharay99: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nunushokoto:
Lol....M sure dey already knw wots at stake.

Nd for doz. Dat dnt knw,to gain admission into d college of mgt science,u. Have to;

Have a very high jamb score+a good. O'level (I mean A's)+know an influential person+pass ur post utme with score above 55 nd lastly dnt forget to put. Everytin in prayers.

confirm
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by millyajay(f): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Osumare2013:

Geography is not compulsory. The O' Level requirement for commercial courses in FUNAAB is: Maths, English, Economics and ANY TWO OF commerce, financial accounting, or geography.

Do you understand?
yup tankz a lot
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by ERCROSS(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
Waow... Shout out to d aspirants....
Vykta, jamzig1 , u r sighted..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by vykta: 2:19am On Feb 06, 2015
ERCROSS:
Waow... Shout out to d aspirants....
Vykta, jamzig1 , u r sighted..
4 ur Chicken mind
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Jamzig1(m): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2015
Nunushokoto:
U even be HOC,na u find work for urself na.....shey na me wey neva even get enuf tym for myself go com dey accept HOC responsibility
Lol...nobody wan do am ni oo...so i volunteered to take d responsibilities...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by VigorousV(f): 8:16am On Feb 06, 2015
Osumare2013:

That means you'll be applying during 2016/2017 session, of which things might have changed by that time.

CHOICE OF COURSE
While waiting, it'll be a good time to do your homework, google search for each course that FUNAAB offers (Economics, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Entrepreneural Studies), Job prospects of each course and the general content.

Even if you weren't food in economics, if you have interest in it, you can become the best economist if you determine to be.

Prepare to the best of your ability for the forthcomig WAEC GCE. That's number one. Secondly, start getting yourself acquainted with JAMB past questions including CBT. You have a year to prepare, don't waste it.

O' LEVEL REQUIREMENT
For all commercial courses in FUNAAB, Mth, Eng & Econs is compulsory, plus ANY TWO of GEography, Accounting or commerce.

BREAKDOWN OF FEES
As at last admission session, the acceptance fee+ICT fee was N45,000 and sch fee was N38,000.
tanx alot
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by mayayinks(f): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Jamzig1:
which dept r u. Cos em also an HOC. No tym for ur self @ all. I don black finish.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Jamzig1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
mayayinks:
which dept r u. Cos em also an HOC. No tym for ur self @ all. I don black finish.
lol...same oo..PHYSICS DEPT...u in AEFM ryt?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by xheyi: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
hello rummies, am an aspirant of funaab, I choose agric extention and rural development. I av my o level result jz one distinction and d rests re credit. I want to knw my chances and d admzn policy in funaab....I awaiit Ur responses. thanks
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by phemmyjohnson: 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
xheyi:
hello rummies, am an aspirant of funaab, I choose agric extention and rural development. I av my o level result jz one distinction and d rests re credit. I want to knw my chances and d admzn policy in funaab....I awaiit Ur responses. thanks

You still stand a chance bro!! You just have to perform ur best in the post utme( nothing less than 45%) and have a jamb score over 200..
Then u gud to go!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by yettypeddy(f): 12:54am On Feb 07, 2015
Nunushokoto:
This is a thread for FUNAAB 2015/2016 academic session admission process. U can ask any question concerning FUNAAB admission process and be sure to get helpful answers to all your questions.

Note: Minimum jamb score for UTME candidates is 200 and for DIRECT ENTRY candidate u need a minimum of UPPER CREDIT to be considered for admission.
I have 3.45 in my N.C.E result can I. Be considered for admission please I want to knw before I obtain my direct entry form
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by yettypeddy(f): 1:06am On Feb 07, 2015
Nunushokoto:
This is a thread for FUNAAB 2015/2016 academic session admission process. U can ask any question concerning FUNAAB admission process and be sure to get helpful answers to all your questions.

Note: Minimum jamb score for UTME candidates is 200 and for DIRECT ENTRY candidate u need a minimum of UPPER CREDIT to be considered for admission.
I have 3.45 in my N.C.E result can I be considered for admission please I need to knw before I obtain my direct entry form THANKS

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Osumare2013: 6:29am On Feb 07, 2015
yettypeddy:
I have 3.45 in my N.C.E result can I be considered for admission please I need to knw before I obtain my direct entry form THANKS
3.45 on a scale of 5.00 is LOWER CREDIT which is not qualified for admission through direct entry into FUNAAB.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by xheyi: 7:02am On Feb 07, 2015
phemmyjohnson:

You still stand a chance bro!! You just have to perform ur best in the post utme( nothing less than 45%) and have a jamb score over 200..
Then u gud to go!!!
plz bro wat re d likely questions I will meet in d post utme
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Patoskid(m): 7:39am On Feb 07, 2015
Jamzig1:
yhu wey I go soon break ya head... Yhu dey gara 4 me abi
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Nunushokoto(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2015
yettypeddy:
I dnt rili knw how dey grade u guys in polytechnic. Nd A'level programs bt once its upper credit nd above,u wl surely be considered for admission....if its not den I wl advice u. Nt to go for funaab xept u knw sumone
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by ERCROSS(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2015
Jamzig1:

Kudos to u jare.. My honourable H.O.C
wink
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by ERCROSS(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2015
mayayinks:
which dept r u. Cos em also an HOC. No tym for ur self @ all. I don black finish am still beautiful...

Funaab has dis tin abt making people go darker...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by ERCROSS(m): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2015
xheyi:
plz bro wat re d likely questions I will meet in d post utme

Broh... U funny ooo..
Chebi u knw 1..2..3 and ABC to Z...
Dos r d combination of what u'll be seeing... Na d way wey dem go take combine am go startle u..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Jamzig1(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2015
Patoskid:
yhu wey I go soon break ya head... Yhu dey gara 4 me abi
Oya nau...i go see whether u no go reach SDC
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Jamzig1(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2015
ERCROSS:

Kudos to u jare.. My honourable H.O.C
wink
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Patoskid(m): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2015
ERCROSS:

Broh... U funny ooo..
Chebi u knw 1..2..3 and ABC to Z...
Dos r d combination of what u'll be seeing... Na d way wey dem go take combine am go startle u..
Buaaaahaaaah
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by mayayinks(f): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jamzig1:
lol...same oo..PHYSICS DEPT...u in AEFM ryt?
yeS oo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by davidoutomi(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
who knws if the funaab essay writing will be available diz year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (133) (Reply)

2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread / Unilag 2013/2014/admission / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes