Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. - Education (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. (371770 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by manuelsade70: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
emmieaddiz:
While we're all waiting for the list , anyone knows what the highest score is? just curious.. just tag with ur score if u think ur the highest
wat ur own score me #55
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by omoadeleye(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
Daskeepol:
Accounting aspirants let talk...holla me whatsapp group 08082954483

add me, 08092315768
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by hulkhiharitoz(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pls guys .... Is d predegree reg form out?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Donkunxex(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
hulkhiharitoz:
Pls guys .... Is d predegree reg form out?
check the schl website,u will see a portal there for predegree and oda programs,check if its still on..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
rkarang:

Wassssssss up It's been a while nowwink How's studies? I guess you're getting on with em?
yea.....tnx.hope u good too?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by rkarang: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
Harbosede02:
yea.....tnx.hope u good too?

You're mostly welcomesmiley I'm pretty good!

I'm aware that you're in exam period in your school, so I'm wishing you all the best in your examinations. 5 points galore!

How about the ICAN stuff

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by yemiabatan: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sumone replied to ma post dat I dnt have hope......when jesus says yes no man can say no...you are nt GOD....and dnt think I will relent cos of wot you just posted...you just strengthened me

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by LamiHandsome(m): 7:01am On Sep 07, 2015
emmieaddiz:
While we're all waiting for the list , anyone knows what the highest score is? just curious.. just tag with ur score if u think ur the highest

Had 91. Another person pls. I'm curious too.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2015
rkarang:

You're mostly welcomesmiley I'm pretty good!

I'm aware that you're in exam period in your school, so I'm wishing you all the best in your examinations. 5 points galore!

How about the ICAN stuff
loll.....tnx

Am starting the Ican next session
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by yhumite(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Isomerizm:
You do not have any hope for admission.
isomerism or wateva ur name is y r u jst answerin as if u r God? if sum1 shud tell u dat u wont graduate hw will u feel
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by slim19(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
yhumite:
isomerism or wateva ur name is y r u jst answerin as if u r God? if sum1 shud tell u dat u wont graduate hw will u feel
he is only saying the truth funaab are gonna admit 150 student outta abt 6thousand for management the remaining spaces for the predite
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Olawalemi03: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
slim19:
he is only saying the truth funaab are gonna admit 150 student outta abt 6thousand for management the remaining spaces for the predite

There are ways one can answer questions respectfully without deeply hurting the other party. Yeah the truth is painful, but isomerzm, u don't have to be silly. You could av simply said that "hey buddy, its a tight spot, a lot of people have better grades, but no lele sha....anything fit happen, but no really put mind, u can start looking for a contingency plan".

U think the Person that asked the question didnt already know its a 50/50 chance. They just needed so'm that can take their mind off the depression. Im sure there's a point in ur life too that u'll need just a pinch of hope, imagine if its shattered.

I'll say it loud, u're a Douchebag. Just keep quite if uon av something better to say. There are other reasonable and matured people in here with good responses.

6 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
I guess we should b expecting the list anytime after the second semester exam...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by shadykarz(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
Yh.....the school website is currently unavailable. It was the same case some hours befor they released the post utme results too tho, mayb its always like that whenever they are uploading stuffs on there..........tho I saw on a website that d admission list would be released around sept. 20-october........
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by haytripple(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
The list will likely be released latest 20th of this month..no frm confirmed source bt base on how it been released in the pat years
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by bobolsky: 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
I had 47.2 as my composite and m going 4 nutrition and diteties,pls is there hope 4me?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Osumare2013: 3:00am On Sep 08, 2015
Stop asking questions about hope here. You'll just get hurt by the response you'll get. Wait for the admission list and pray your name is there. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Olawalemi03: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2015
Since we all are here to learn, i think i should share this. I asked a question a while ago and i emphasized that if people ain't sure of the answer, they shouldnt quote me coz im scared already....lol.

The reason im in this mess is because i thought we can't use awaiting result for O'levels with direct entry...well im wrong! It is allowed, i got this from a significant person in the senate yesterday and it was confirmed at d jamb office.

So pls, in d future, if u got a bro, sis, friend or enemy that might wanna do d same thing i did, tell 'em awaiting result is allowed.

One more thing i learnt at the senate was that, while i was at this man's office yesterday explaining my issue, he told me that they are yet to commence compilation on D.E aspirants. He showed me a file and he said "this are letters to the VC and these people will definitely be admitted regardless of their composites. My child, your grades are good, but it doesn't really matter, what u need is people and God's grace".....I dropped my jaw.

So everyone who has done well, pls don't cross ur fingers. Pull all the strings u can, and if u can't pls and pls PRAY!, prayers go a long that u can't even imagine. We all need it, even Mr 91%....lol. God's grace shey pataki in our lives not just in getting admitted alone. Our efforts won't be in vain in Jesus name (Insha Allah). Amen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by LamiHandsome(m): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Olawalemi03:
Since we all are here to learn, i think i should share this. I asked a question a while ago and i emphasized that if people ain't sure of the answer, they shouldnt quote me coz im scared already....lol.

The reason im in this mess is because i thought we can't use awaiting result for O'levels with direct entry...well im wrong! It is allowed, i got this from a significant person in the senate yesterday and it was confirmed at d jamb office.

So pls, in d future, if u got a bro, sis, friend or enemy that might wanna do d same thing i did, tell 'em awaiting result is allowed.

One more thing i learnt at the senate was that, while i was at this man's office yesterday explaining my issue, he told me that they are yet to commence compilation on D.E aspirants. He showed me a file and he said "this are letters to the VC and these people will definitely be admitted regardless of their composites. My child, your grades are good, but it doesn't really matter, what u need is people and God's grace".....I dropped my jaw.

So everyone who has done well, pls don't cross ur fingers. Pull all the strings u can, and if u can't pls and pls PRAY!, prayers go a long that u can't even imagine. We all need it, even Mr 91%....lol. God's grace shey pataki in our lives not just in getting admitted alone. Our efforts won't be in vain in Jesus name (Insha Allah). Amen.

That's sortta true anyway. Even 91? My bro calm down, your poetry at the point is definitely an eye sour to me. Wonder how you manage to meet a prominent person in the senate.
You shouldn't just relax too bro. He might have gotten a full list already, I bet you might be shocked. Prayer is AlwayS above all.
And to every other aspirants whose hopes are fading.. stay calm. God will do it. Don't be downcasted. Connected or not!

Leave demented scoundrels. Smile.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by jinc12: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2015
Pls does funaab do diploma.....pls i nid reply fast reply
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Burgain(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nawa ooo funaab site down since sundae... Make dey jex open d site with d admin list insyd ni ooo embarassedNawa ooo funaab site down since sundae... Make dey jex open d site with d admin list insyd ni ooo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by maekhel(m): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Burgain:
Nawa ooo funaab site down since sundae... Make dey jex open d site with d admin list insyd ni ooo embarassedNawa ooo funaab site down since sundae... Make dey jex open d site with d admin list insyd ni ooo
Na xo o grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by iamkay(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
THIS is to inform all the candidates
who chose Federal University of
Agriculture, Abeokuta as their choice
in the 2015 UTME and participated in
the FUNAAB 2015 PUME Screening
that the school management has just
released the FUNAAB First Batch
Admission List of candidates who are
offered provisional admission into the
University for the 2015/2016
Academic Session.
The Released FUNAAB 2015/2016 1st
Batch Admission List Has been
Uploaded on the school admission
status-checking portal.
Note that the released admission list
of the Federal University of
Agriculture, Abeokuta is the 1st Batch
Admission List of 2015 UTME
Candidates and more list will follow
for those whose names did not appear
on the merit list. For those who are
yet to check the FUNAAB PUME Result
2015, you can do so by CLICKING
HERE .
How to check FUNAAB Admission List
2015/2016
All the prospective students of the
FUNAAB who are interested to check
their admission status can do so by
following the guideline below;
step 1. From a PC connected to the
internet, go to the FUNAAB admission
list/status-checker at
admission.unaab.edu.ng/
admissionStatus
step 2, On the page that loads up, you
will be required to ENTER your JAMB
UTME 2015 Registration Number
step 3. Enter your registration number
and click on the “check” button to
access your UNAAB/FUNAAB
2015/2016 Admission status
NOTE: All the Candidates whose
names appear on the list above, have
been offered provisional admission
into the University for the 2015/16
academic session

#wishing yall goodluck and make una pray for us wey dey do second semester exam....#funaab no b beans o
*rushes outta thread* mts 106 tmrw morning!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by shadykarz(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
iamkay:
Academic Session.
status-checking portal.
HERE .
2015/2016
list/status-checker at
admission.unaab.edu.ng/
admissionStatus
access your UNAAB/FUNAAB
academic session

#wishing yall goodluck and make una pray for us wey dey do second semester exam....#funaab no b beans o
..... Still naht goin through
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by kayodewizzy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
iamkay:
Academic Session.
status-checking portal.
HERE .
2015/2016
list/status-checker at
admission.unaab.edu.ng/
admissionStatus
access your UNAAB/FUNAAB
academic session

but d site is not going
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
shadykarz:
..... Still naht goin through
relax
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Akdamola(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
This post is a false post l saw it about last two weeks. Do not
be carried away with. When the list is out you will know.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by kayodewizzy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
Y post wrong tynz here nah,,,,,,u knw ppl are highly lookin forward to d list....y playin pranksall d best ooo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by holymiles(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
any DE candidate in da building?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by maekhel(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
holymiles:
any DE candidate in da building?
Yep..

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (133) (Reply)

2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread / Unilag 2013/2014/admission / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.