Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Should I Kill Her?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Kill Her?? (1091 Views)

Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her / How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? / Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Should I Kill Her?? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2014
I dont know where exactly I should create this thread, but I think she is family and her issue is really giving me concerns.

Since September, my School has gone on holidays and we dont know when to resume. Thanks to the VC still looking for the school calender.

I work from 7 to 7, but there is an issue disturbing my work. My mum will always tell me to come home and feed my grandma by 3pm. This annoys me so much, but what can I do I Love my mum so much and I will never wanna say No to her, because her schedule is so tight and she comes Late into the night..

My grandma is 100+ years Old. She cant walk, She cant see but she can talk.. I dont think her death will visit her anytime soon because she is very healthy.. But I am tired of leaving work at 3pm and coming back home to feed some1 that ought to be dead..

So I am asking...

[size=17pt]Should I kill her myself??[/size] angry

If Yes, What type of death is suitable for Old people.. By Hanging?, By Pillowing? By beating?, By poisoning?
or by heating Up?

After I kill her, Hope the ghost wont be following me?? undecided

NB: Matured response pls.. I am very disturbed here.. angry
Re: Should I Kill Her?? by BigBizzy(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2014
Chelsea fans will always think of turning someone's switch off. I worry for the poor woman's life....smh

2 Likes

Re: Should I Kill Her?? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2014
BigBizzy:
Chelsea fans will always think of turning someone's switch off. I worry for the poor woman's life....smh

I said Matured response.. undecided
Re: Should I Kill Her?? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2014
She is ur grandmother,...... Pls, u wouldnt want her to report u to Baba God .......
Re: Should I Kill Her?? by Geniero: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2014
Perhaps you should choose any of the killing options you have...and wen you get to 80yrs (assuming you ll live up to that)one of your Grandchild (assuming you ll have any) can take you out as well....den the cycle can go on and on

1 Like

Re: Should I Kill Her?? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2014
Geniero:
Perhaps you should choose any of the killing options you have...and wen you get to 80yrs (assuming you ll live up to that)one of your Grandchild (assuming you ll have any) can take you out as well....den the cycle can go on and on

Cant I kill her 1st and worry about that later? angry
Re: Should I Kill Her?? by Geniero: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2014
Yes you can...ONE more thing...its Illegal to kill people without their consent in Nigeria...i guess you will need to inform her first.

Cant I kill her 1st and worry about that later? angry[/quote]
Re: Should I Kill Her?? by eleojo23: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2014
Are you serious? Really?
Re: Should I Kill Her?? by benzion72(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2014
What wickedness are you imagining in your heart. Get ready to be killed by your own grandson or daughter, for what you sow you will reap, biblical and karma law. life is sacred either or young. The best you can do his to repent of this wicked immagination. God is merciful he will forgive you.
Re: Should I Kill Her?? by Mbkite(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
One of d reasons I would tell SEUN to conduct Mental test b4 accepting pple on NL.

(1)

6 Tips To A Successful marriage / Countries That Do Not Allow Divorce In Marriage / What will you do if you are in his shoe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.