Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,729 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

What Is The Highest Real Time Active Visitors You Have Seen On Your Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Highest Real Time Active Visitors You Have Seen On Your Website? (916 Views)

How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily / The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Highest Real Time Active Visitors You Have Seen On Your Website? by adewasco2k(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2014
Okay this is just to cheer up hard-working webmasters to show off their real-time active traffic

Note you should only show screenshot from Google Analytics's

If you dont have your site linked to Google analytics then you have not started yet, just goto https://www.google.com/analytics/web/ and add your site so you can monitor your website via the web and you can download the Android App also from here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.giant&hl=en

see let me start, i think i might have gotten more than this before but this is the most recent screenshot undecided

Re: What Is The Highest Real Time Active Visitors You Have Seen On Your Website? by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2014
if I show my own ehn............gbege fit sele
Re: What Is The Highest Real Time Active Visitors You Have Seen On Your Website? by adewasco2k(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2014
Khaynet:
if I show my own ehn............gbege fit sele

cheesy make we see
Re: What Is The Highest Real Time Active Visitors You Have Seen On Your Website? by fleps(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
adewasco2k:

cheesy make we see

No mind the guy o! Him just sweep him compound.
Re: What Is The Highest Real Time Active Visitors You Have Seen On Your Website? by fleps(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Actually OP, is this your website or just a copied image form the internet? cheesy
Re: What Is The Highest Real Time Active Visitors You Have Seen On Your Website? by adewasco2k(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
fleps:
Actually OP, is this your website or just a copied image form the internet? cheesy

My website...which I really don't even visit much maximum of 2 to 5 posts per month
Re: What Is The Highest Real Time Active Visitors You Have Seen On Your Website? by lillyjane(f): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
My traffic is so massive that it can even burst nairaland if I post it here.
Re: What Is The Highest Real Time Active Visitors You Have Seen On Your Website? by adewasco2k(m): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
lillyjane:
My traffic is so massive that it can even burst nairaland if I post it here.

That's what we are waiting for
Re: What Is The Highest Real Time Active Visitors You Have Seen On Your Website? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
fleps:

No mind the guy o! Him just sweep him compound.
wu?
grin grin
Re: What Is The Highest Real Time Active Visitors You Have Seen On Your Website? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Editting my blog.
Will post later.
Haha kayhnet you don sweep your compound?

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Tax Information Interview Guid / Who Can Solve This Problem Pls / Judge This Adsense Case Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.