Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Fully Functional Farm (poultry, Fishery, Cattle, Sheep) For Sale/lease - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fully Functional Farm (poultry, Fishery, Cattle, Sheep) For Sale/lease (1990 Views)

Livestock Production: Fisheries, Poultry, Pig, Cattle, Sheep And Goats / Cattle Fattening/goat Farming/dairy farm For Small Holder Farmer, pix / Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fully Functional Farm (poultry, Fishery, Cattle, Sheep) For Sale/lease by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2014
I have a farmland in Bwari, Abuja comprised of Farm Site 1 (15 hectares) and Farm Site 2 (16 hectares) with combined land space of about 33 hectares. The farm has full infrastructural support to operate large scale poultry, fishery, cattle and sheep rearing/grazing.

The farm has fully functional feed mill, mechanized poultry pens, fully functional sales room with all facilities, horse/polo range, grazing fields for cattle/sheep etc, diesel/petrol generators, bore holes and over head tanks, well equipped farm rooms and accommodation for farm staff etc.

We require an interested person to take over the farm for outright sale/lease. This promises to be a very profitable and rewarding venture.

If interested, kindly contact me on 08032672020 for discussion.
Re: Fully Functional Farm (poultry, Fishery, Cattle, Sheep) For Sale/lease by jeffmyson(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2014
Oga! Please state your asking price here and for how long will the land be on lease?

Please state the lease price and the sales price. Is the land Government Land with C of O or R of O.
Re: Fully Functional Farm (poultry, Fishery, Cattle, Sheep) For Sale/lease by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2014
The land has C of O and is located on the outskirts of Bwari in FCT, Abuja, not too far from the Nigerian Law School.

The current value of the Farm is about N350 million. Any serious sales bid above N250million will be considered for outright sale.

However, the owner is willing to consider a lease option to a very serious person.

We need to consider the lease proposals to see which is feasible and what the person can pay monthly to the owner.
Re: Fully Functional Farm (poultry, Fishery, Cattle, Sheep) For Sale/lease by jeffmyson(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
Oga! You should realize that anyone with 250 million Naira can set up a big industrial farm anywhere in Nigeria without buying a Land as most state government and Local government can give the land for free.

Please advise the owner properly! If you want to lease the land, drop your phone numbers so that I can contact you.

Thanks
Re: Fully Functional Farm (poultry, Fishery, Cattle, Sheep) For Sale/lease by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
You can reach me on 08032672020 or bbm: 2ae61498.

I am available 24/7.

The lease option will be considered if the terms are acceptable.

Thank you.
Re: Fully Functional Farm (poultry, Fishery, Cattle, Sheep) For Sale/lease by sharonbolly(f): 4:59am On Jan 11, 2015
SHARON AGRO LINK::::....Supply of day old chicks ,turkey,feed,supply of vet drugs,supply of farm equipments,breeding and veterinary services. All @ a cheaper prize,.....@ sharon agrolink we promise you the best services ever.........Try Us today and a trial will convince you........IF you are interested contact me here and promise U a quick response.....Agents from all part of nigeria are needed............Contact me on :08182900720,07031022827......FB: Sharon bolanle oni..BBM:332CC762......Kindly help rebroadcast.......THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Formular For Breeding Broilers, Layers And Cockrels And The Vacine And / #pics# Do You Need Fresh Apple Fruits??? Get In Here / Plz I Need The Address Of Zartech Or Any Hatchery Located In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.