Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nicki Minaj Hot Sexy Body On Set Of Her New Video With Drake & Lil Wayne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Hot Sexy Body On Set Of Her New Video With Drake & Lil Wayne (5087 Views)

Actress Jessica Larnyoh Releases Hot & Sexy New Promo Photos / Nicki Minaj Hot Like A Slut, As She Bends Over For Meek Mill / Check Out Nicki Minaj hot New Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Hot Sexy Body On Set Of Her New Video With Drake & Lil Wayne by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2014
The rapper just shared photos from the set of the video for her new single, Only, featuring Lil Wayne and Drake. See more photos HERE
http://..com/2014/11/nicki-minaj-hot-sexy-body-on-set-of-her.html

Re: Nicki Minaj Hot Sexy Body On Set Of Her New Video With Drake & Lil Wayne by constance500: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2014
oh Gawwwwwwwwwd shocked
Re: Nicki Minaj Hot Sexy Body On Set Of Her New Video With Drake & Lil Wayne by talentedjoe(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2014
Ah feel for drake mehn...conji don kill am die;(
Re: Nicki Minaj Hot Sexy Body On Set Of Her New Video With Drake & Lil Wayne by qadeerkug(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
meeew ama dammed confused....... dis assssss shocked
Re: Nicki Minaj Hot Sexy Body On Set Of Her New Video With Drake & Lil Wayne by ChubbyT(f): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
me jst lyk Dis babe....beautiful grl wit NYC plastic ASSignment #Queen of rap.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Hot Sexy Body On Set Of Her New Video With Drake & Lil Wayne by ChubbyT(f): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
qadeerkug:
meeew ama dammed confused....... dis assssss shocked
dnt b confused my broda.
Re: Nicki Minaj Hot Sexy Body On Set Of Her New Video With Drake & Lil Wayne by ChubbyT(f): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
talentedjoe:
Ah feel for drake mehn...conji don kill am die;(
Drake tell u say conji hold am
Re: Nicki Minaj Hot Sexy Body On Set Of Her New Video With Drake & Lil Wayne by Francheezy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
I think I might like this Song
Re: Nicki Minaj Hot Sexy Body On Set Of Her New Video With Drake & Lil Wayne by talentedjoe(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2014
ChubbyT:

Drake tell u say conji hold am
drake love her like madt..she no wan gree for am..she say she no like drake woh..drake even use her nick sing song ft lil wayne..na dia we hear nickim..
Re: Nicki Minaj Hot Sexy Body On Set Of Her New Video With Drake & Lil Wayne by ChubbyT(f): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
talentedjoe:
drake love her like madt..she no wan gree for am..she say she no like drake woh..drake even use her nick sing song ft lil wayne..na dia we hear nickim..
Awww!!! dy 4 mak sense 2gda o. No wory,me go tawk to nicki abt am,she go gree 4 am nw,since d news don reach my place. Drake na pesin wey me like.
Re: Nicki Minaj Hot Sexy Body On Set Of Her New Video With Drake & Lil Wayne by icebebe(f): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Osheyyy
Re: Nicki Minaj Hot Sexy Body On Set Of Her New Video With Drake & Lil Wayne by StevinMorgan(m): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
Am not suprised - ashawoo :|

(1) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Shares Happy Moment With His Cute Nephew(Photo) / Another Internet Breaking Photo From Blac Chyna's Magazine Shoot (18 + ) / Wizkid Dating Kim K ’ Sister ’ S Friend Justine Skye , Baby Mama #3 Loading …

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.