Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Osita Iheme Shares Happy Moment With His Cute Nephew(Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme Shares Happy Moment With His Cute Nephew(Photo) (5091 Views)

Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds / Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) / Osita Iheme At Pastor Bushiri's Birthday In Malawi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osita Iheme Shares Happy Moment With His Cute Nephew(Photo) by chimere66: 7:57am On Jan 03, 2015
Aw!So lovely.

Osita Iheme shares happy moment with his cute nephew.

Source: http:///747

Re: Osita Iheme Shares Happy Moment With His Cute Nephew(Photo) by Airforce1(m): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2015
cute
Re: Osita Iheme Shares Happy Moment With His Cute Nephew(Photo) by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2015
God please let my children be as cute as this boy... Amen
Re: Osita Iheme Shares Happy Moment With His Cute Nephew(Photo) by ROZZAYY(f): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2015
Hmmmm very cute boy looks like me, btw wen will he have his own
Re: Osita Iheme Shares Happy Moment With His Cute Nephew(Photo) by Richiy(f): 8:14am On Jan 03, 2015
The baby looks half caste. Cute.
Re: Osita Iheme Shares Happy Moment With His Cute Nephew(Photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari for president.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Shares Happy Moment With His Cute Nephew(Photo) by Dannylux: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2015
The kid is mixed. Don't tell me both of them are standing in that picture.

(1) (Reply)

Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her / Fasasi Olabankewin "Dagunro" Is Dead (pics) / Chris Brown Cheating On Rihanna Again? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.