Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Yvonne Nelson Was Too Busy For Us’ – Ice Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Was Too Busy For Us’ – Ice Prince (2909 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / “yvonne Nelson Was Never My Lover”- Dammy Krane / Kate Henshaw Gets Busy For Samsung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Was Too Busy For Us’ – Ice Prince by SexyChic05(f): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2014
During a chat with Olisa Adibua on the weekly, ‘Truth’ programme, rapper Ice Prince confirmed that he indeed dated the actress/model and also gave a reason why thier relationship didn’t work out. “It just didn’t work out, she is a very busy person, she was way busier at the time and I couldn’t handle it”

See more at: http://olorisupergal.com/yvonne-nelson-was-too-busy-for-us-ice-prince/

Re: Yvonne Nelson Was Too Busy For Us’ – Ice Prince by talentedjoe(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2014
Shai...dis boy don fall my hand...good things comes to those who wait sha## u were nt serious with her iceprince or is their something u are not telling us??
Re: Yvonne Nelson Was Too Busy For Us’ – Ice Prince by pretydiva(f): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Who cares
Re: Yvonne Nelson Was Too Busy For Us’ – Ice Prince by ChubbyT(f): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
pretydiva:
Who cares
Meeee grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Was Too Busy For Us’ – Ice Prince by zappyj(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
Na only she waka come?? angry No be she date dt midget - Kukere crooner
Re: Yvonne Nelson Was Too Busy For Us’ – Ice Prince by Airforce1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
She was too busy abi she no gree give u the ting chop

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Was Too Busy For Us’ – Ice Prince by tayoxx(m): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
make me too join sign my autograph for her pus.sy too na. ...TAYO was here 2014..na wetin I go sign b dat o
Re: Yvonne Nelson Was Too Busy For Us’ – Ice Prince by Prymestrr(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
zappyj:
Na only she waka come?? angry No be she date dt midget - Kukere crooner
U tall pass him
Re: Yvonne Nelson Was Too Busy For Us’ – Ice Prince by zappyj(m): 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Prymestrr:

U tall pass him

Na your brother?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Was Too Busy For Us’ – Ice Prince by missdebs(f): 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
yes she was.......busy wt other customers
Re: Yvonne Nelson Was Too Busy For Us’ – Ice Prince by Afrok(m): 12:48am On Nov 19, 2014
If a seller has so many customers at the same time to attend to, it's either U wait for ur turn or U come back when she has attended to everybody, coz either ways, she'll still be busy unless the seller gives u a preferential treatment which other customers might complaint about.

So Iceprince, we understand her busy nature then but now, it's like market don dey close for her coz she keeps exposing her slippers-like bre*sts (boobi) everywhere for interested new customers.

U ppl should stop tampering with my bre*st comments by replacing it with bosoms, bosoms are for married women cheesy.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Was Too Busy For Us’ – Ice Prince by DonaldGenes(m): 12:56am On Nov 19, 2014
missdebs:
yes she was.......busy wt other customers

Chatterbox
Re: Yvonne Nelson Was Too Busy For Us’ – Ice Prince by Prymestrr(m): 1:10am On Nov 19, 2014
zappyj:

Na your brother?

We schooled together @ Nfana ibagaembarassed

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo's Husband Set To Remarry / Darkest Secret Of Ghanaian Top Actress, Yvonne Nelson Revealed! (photo) / This 'naughty' Photo Of Ruth Kadiri Has Got People Talking - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.