Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Ini Edo's Husband Set To Remarry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's Husband Set To Remarry (2912 Views)

Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ini Edo's Husband Set To Remarry by NewsINigeria(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
Just few months after packing up a ‘bad marriage’, Ini Edo’s ex-husband, Phillip Ehiagwina is set to marry a Nigerian lady based in Accra, Ghana.

The Nollywood actress’ husband, who was said to have been romantically linked with another Nigerian actress based in USA, Ruth Okoro. This was known when Ruth Okoro cried out that Philip was actually her husband and that Ini Edo snatched him from her.

READ ALSO: Official Photos Of Ini Edo’s New Mansion

Ini Edo's husband Set To Remarry

PulseNg however reports that Phillip is ready to try his hands again on marriage. It was made known that the lady who he is set to marry is based in the west coast country and may have been the reason Philip abandoned Ini in Nigeria and moved to the country.

It would be recalled that Ini Edo was said to have had a messy divorce with Phillip because he was requesting that his name be written in the documents of Ini Edo’s new house as the owner. This, did not go down well with the beautiful actress.

Although Phillip has been trying to make all these a private issues, he is said to be reportedly making moves to make the union with his Accra Ghana-based beau legal, which would make it his third marriage in the past few years.

Those in know revealed that he is deeply in love with this Accra Ghana-based beau, hence the rush to finally ‘cement’ the love relationship.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/ini-edos-husband-set-to-remarry/
Re: Ini Edo's Husband Set To Remarry by demelza: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
So soon? Na so marriage easy?
Awon smellos.
Re: Ini Edo's Husband Set To Remarry by Drkunle007: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2015

Re: Ini Edo's Husband Set To Remarry by kreamidiva(f): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hahahahahahaha!

Rubbish!!!
Re: Ini Edo's Husband Set To Remarry by sugarvally(f): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
e do c fresh fish abandon d old one.God is watching u ex husband
Re: Ini Edo's Husband Set To Remarry by enoqueen: 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
Na wa for this guy o.
Re: Ini Edo's Husband Set To Remarry by edwife(f): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
Very useless man,that's why when a man leaves his wife and you marry him,he will also do the same when opportunity presents itself undecided
Re: Ini Edo's Husband Set To Remarry by delishpot: 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
edwife:
Very useless man,that's why when a man leaves his wife and you married him,he will also do the same when opportunity presents itself undecided

True
Re: Ini Edo's Husband Set To Remarry by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
So soon?
Re: Ini Edo's Husband Set To Remarry by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dis Philip of a guy looks like a fake man to me. He keeps changing wives as women dey change bra at his age. May be he thinks he is getting younger. His own cup of tea tho
Re: Ini Edo's Husband Set To Remarry by Begonia(m): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
...And some people were attacking Ini and blaming it all on her during the divorce saga. No one can tell me he wasn't sleeping around when they were still married. This man obviously has issues.

He's not a serious person at all neither are the women getting married to him. Isn't it obvious enough that he's a parasite? He's just another irresponsible man that feeds off women. When he can't feed no more, he moves on to the next. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Husband Set To Remarry by lalasticlala(m): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ini Edo's Ex Husband Phillips Ehiagwina Shuts Down Rumour That He Is RemarryingRumour has it that Ini Edo's Ex husbandPhillips Ehiagwina is about to remarry a Nigerian based in Accra...According to the 'scoop' Phillips has reportedly moved on and is about to make the union official.

I made contact with Phillips on his Ghana number and asked him to stepforward by responding to the questions i had to ask him.I read him the allegations,he laughed and He responded thus....''I am not getting married and i dont know where that is coming from.I dont have a girlfriend and i am not dating anyone.I am not married anymore and i am free to date but i am not dating right now...''I asked him if he had indeed relocated to Ghana,His response was ''No,i have not relocated,i am just trying to set up a big business here that needs my attention right now.i still have my housein Atlanta and i can go back anytime,i am in Ghana now for business reasons but will travel to my base in America in afew days to see to a few things.''I asked him about his citizenship statusand he confirmed he is an American citizen.I drilled a little further with the same question asked in another format..lol.''So there is nobody you are dating or about to re-marry''?The reports allege that the side chick had a hand in the crash of your marriage to Ini Edo''.''No side chick crashed my marriage,I dont even have a chick,talk less of a side one''.The interview ended without any other questions being entertained and I thanked Phillips for responding and wished him a safe trip.Conversation ended and i stared for a while at a web pic of Ini and Phillips together and it made me really sad that these two beautiful people could not save their marriage.No marriage is made in heaven,perhaps they gave it their best shot,perhaps theydidnt try enough,i dont know but life goes on and i honestly wish them all the best and hope that they ignore all the side talks and remain friends....I hope.

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/01/ini-edos-ex-husband-phillips-ehiagwina.html?m=1

(1)

Nigeria’s Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth / Annie Idibia Poses With Her Mum And Daughter Abroad(photos) / Darkest Secret Of Ghanaian Top Actress, Yvonne Nelson Revealed! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.