Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,904 members, 7,956,410 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Pearls Of Love: Episode VIII - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pearls Of Love: Episode VIII (517 Views)

Êru ti Ife - Ashes Of Love. / Game Of Love / Pearls Of Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pearls Of Love: Episode VIII by ACKCITY: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2014
“Thanks Ann” I said still very sober, unsure of what she had going on in her mind. As much as it seems that women are quiet and tolerant, what goes on in their mind is one thing you may never find out, unless you are a very good probe.

“How was your night?” She asked, I guess she wanted us to forget what had happened and focus on what we can do to further the relationship, which was still very young then.

“I hardly slept’, I told her.

There was no way I could have slept that night, with thoughts of losing flying in my brain like a pilot who suddenly lost control of his aircraft; puts the aircraft above allowed height and when he suddenly remembers he was in the sky, abruptly brings it down.

That was how my night went, it was unthinkable for me to imagine someone else suddenly snatching Ann away from me, just because of a flimsy mistake.

I promised myself all through that night, that such an episode would not repeat itself, regardless of how she annoyed me.

“I didn’t sleep too” She said “I thought we had come to the end of it!”

“But you didn’t really mean it, when you said the relationship was over? I asked, intending to find out the truth, if she could possibly do without me at any particular time in her life.

It sounds stupid, but I had never liked anyone way I like Ann, maybe never in the whole of my life time.

“You know, I can’t go contrary to what you want, whatever you want is what goes, you are the guy here, don’t forget” she managed a smile.

Even after several years I still find very difficult to understand the kind of person Ann is, she has a very smooth way of doing her things. Simply put, she get anything she wants done, the way she wants it. As good as her temperament is, so is also bad. The same she takes advantage of her easily adopting to situations and it pays off; it can also have negative effects sometime because one can easily say she was nonchalant to issues that she should have woken up to. This same behavior affected our marriage.

Read the rest here>>>http://www.ackcity.net/pearls-of-love-episode-8

(1) (Reply)

Literature-in-English And English Literature / FAGUNWA DAY - 2015 / Ogheneovo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.