Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Music: Mighty To Save ~ Nini Mbonu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Music: Mighty To Save ~ Nini Mbonu (761 Views)

How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? / Come To Christ, He Is Mighty To Save. / Come To Christ, He's Mighty To Save. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Mighty To Save ~ Nini Mbonu by GospelHotspot(f): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
Today we introduce to you a fresh voice on the gospel music scene; Nini Mbonu. She is a gospel music minister, Worshipper, singer and song writer and is set to take the gospel music scene by storm with her unique vocals and stage craft.

Nini is currently a member of the House on the Rock choir in Lagos and has shared same stage with great acts Freke, AsuEkiye, Soluchi, Aijay, AsariOtu, Dannie love and SammieOkposo.

Here is her brand new single "Mighty to save" Produced by Sky timz. Mighty to save is a soul stirring worship song that would leave you drench in the spirit of worship.

Download, Listen, Enjoy and Share

http://www.gospelhotspot.net/2014/11/music-mighty-to-save-nini-mbonu.html

Re: Music: Mighty To Save ~ Nini Mbonu by Debeloved87(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
Unhn.. Nice one dear.. Let me download it.. Am coming with my own review. But how can one get his song to your website.
Re: Music: Mighty To Save ~ Nini Mbonu by OasisofRefuge(f): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
nice. just downloaded.

(1) (Reply)

How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi / Dr. Sign Fireman's Special Quotes & Prayers 2! / Why Do Only Women Fall Under The Anointing In My Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.