Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (205598 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 5:49am On Jan 22, 2015
You are right xrespo. You know the guy in red and black check shirt, what he said in my batch was just score 60. I dont know how they will go about the shortlisting but am definitely sure that it will not be a rigid cut off mark.
A friend who wrote late (9pm) mentioned to me that the PENGASSON chairman said that special consideration will be given to those contract staff that wrote with us. Let's keep the hope alive and trust God.
krexpo:
The average score here I think should b between 38%-45%. Just a scanty people got the. 60% or so.......still on guess things u know cheesy. So many people scored 30% or less. God help us.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 6:05am On Jan 22, 2015
Mazimc:
My friends (5) who had 60% applied for lecturer officer I and II in petroleum and natural gas processing that which I know inclusive of myself and I scored way above 60%. I also heard close to 10 of candidates in my hall with 50% and above. Am not saying 100 people scored that but my point is that from the same guy, I was told that the number of persons that will be shortlisted for interview should be around 250-300, you can see trim 918 to that number.

pls do u also have an idea if the shortlisting will be done based on positions applied for or on general basis?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 22, 2015
Mazimc:
Hopefully yes, but God will open more doors. Actually a total of 918 candidates were invited for the second amd last cbt prior to the interview proper. Inclusive of this number is both academic and non academic positions.

R u telling me that the people that turned up for the test are upto 918 ??

R u still in abuja nw?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 7:13am On Jan 22, 2015
jkels:

pls do u also have an idea if the shortlisting will be done based on positions applied for or on general basis?
Based on what my friend told me, he rightly mentioned that a total of 150 will be absorbed on completion of this exercise. He didnt detail how the shortlisting will go. There is every possibility that it is match based on position because attendance was taken and the position applied for was specified.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 7:18am On Jan 22, 2015
Yea, if not more than that because some people gate crashed since they were resident in abuja except for those whose names were on the list but didn't get email or sms.
Oceanbreeze07:

R u still in abuja nw?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2015
I am on my way out of abuja now
Oceanbreeze07:

R u still in abuja nw?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 22, 2015
Why will they treat us lyk fools Sending sms to some n leaving some?? Wat kind of country is this??
Its jst about 918 names, why cnt they cool down and send the massage to all ?? Why d rush?
Nigeria !!! Haba!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 22, 2015
Mazimc:
I am on my way out of abuja now

Pls do u fink anoda test will be taken today and tomorrow??
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by CVWizards(m): 7:29am On Jan 22, 2015
Oceanbreeze07:
Why will they treat us lyk fools Sending sms to some n leaving some?? Wat kind of country is this??
Its jst about 918 names, why cnt they cool down and send the massage to all ?? Why d rush?
Nigeria !!! Haba!
If there to invite all the candidates who wrote the first CBT for the second CBT, then what's the essence of the former?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2015
There will be no more test. I gathered that based on their own criteria, out of the over 5000 that wrote the first, 918 was shortlisted for the 2nd CBT. I guessed the criteria was test score and federal character. Although I didnt see my score after the first test but I was sure of atleast 60%.
Oceanbreeze07:

Pls do u fink anoda test will be taken today and tomorrow??
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 22, 2015
CVWizards:
If there to invite all the candidates who wrote the first CBT for the second CBT, then what's the essence of the former?

Oga read my post very well b4 u quote me..

I said if its "918 people, cnt they cool down n send the txt to all the 918 people? Instead of sending to some n leaving the rest behind..

Its lyk u got the txt n hv even written sef..

U dnt kno hw I feel..
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by CVWizards(m): 8:03am On Jan 22, 2015
Oceanbreeze07:

I said if its "918 people, cnt they cool down n send the txt to all the 918 people? Instead of sending to some n leaving the rest behind..

U dnt kno hw I feel..
Sorry about that. I thought they sent the sms and emails to all the shortlisted candidates.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2015
They don't seem to be organised amd I gathered that some ogas at the top were sending list of their candidates and so the NUPENG and PENGASSON chapter of PTI and PTI management insisted otherwise and that it should follow due process. I suppose in the course of those agitation, they made a lot of mistakes, because I saw a lady who was not sent sms and email and she came and found out that her name was on the list with a wrong email address. Please do take heart there is always of lot of mishaps during recruitment exercise in this country because of vested interest and poor organisation. Imagine when we arrived, they stacked us at the gate and started to call names, after which we had to go to the auditorium and queue for another round of accreditation, after which we were taken to another hall to wait for hours before taking the test. I was supposed to take the test by 8am but ended up writing by 7pm.
Oceanbreeze07:

U dnt kno hw I feel..
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by adoyi81: 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
can't waste money again ooo, Iocking up for good!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by moststylish(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mazimc:

Yes, I understand your point. The friend that gate crashed resides in abuja and more so, it seems the cut off mark varied from admin to non teaching position: technologist to teaching position: lecturers and I think federal character was reflected cos I have a friend that scored 45 from delta and applied for LO II Petroleum and Natural gas processing.
wat abt me frm delta and i even stay close to pti school here in warri,scored 42% n was not called
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by moststylish(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
na wah o,so i cant enjoy the oil wealth in my own land,right in my backyard,if tihis oil was in the north will they talk of federal character?

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by krexpo(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mazimc:
You are right xrespo. You know the guy in red and black check shirt, what he said in my batch was just score 60. I dont know how they will go about the shortlisting but am definitely sure that it will not be a rigid cut off mark.
A friend who wrote late (9pm) mentioned to me that the PENGASSON chairman said that special consideration will be given to those contract staff that wrote with us. Let's keep the hope alive and trust God.

The contract staff are only asking for consideration, not as if they have been promised anything by any body; this I gathered from some of the contract/temoo staff that I met....still we hope for the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
One Mr. Emeka from Abia State left the original copy of a vital document with me at PSIN on 21st Jan. He was part of the first set for the 2nd CBT. Pls anyone who knows him should ask him to contact me by quoting this post and adding his phone/email contact on this thread, or send sms only to 08182957831. He will have to tell me other things he also left with me as a security question.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by AltarBoy1: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
timibk:

what time did you write?
7pm
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
AltarBoy1:
7pm

what was your score and what did you apply for?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
is there anybody who applied for civil engineer/lecturer officer 2 (industrial safety and environmental technology) that wrote the second cbt?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by AltarBoy1: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
jkels:

what was your score and what did you apply for?
48 applied 4 PNGD
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
AltarBoy1:
48 applied 4 PNGD

aiit
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by babalolasimon: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pls anybody in d houz dt applied for lecturer officer IIA (Mechanical Eng) dt wrote d 2nd cbt? Watz ur test score pls?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by babalolasimon: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pls who knows aw many pple wl eventually b invited 4 d interview?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Boyowa(m): 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
for [b]non teaching [/b]you have an edge[b] lecturing [/b]na survival of the fittest
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by krexpo(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
SirBrightoc:
One Mr. Emeka from Abia State left the original copy of a vital document with me at PSIN on 21st Jan. He was part of the first set for the 2nd CBT. Pls anyone who knows him should ask him to contact me by quoting this post and adding his phone/email contact on this thread, or send sms only to 08182957831. He will have to tell me other things he also left with me as a security question.

Bro I am the one oooooo. I will call u in the morning please. I searched for you the whole day after the test but couldn't find you, I even reported to the security personnel on ground. Thanks n I will answer ur security questions.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 12:27am On Jan 23, 2015
Ok bro. Now I have the right stand point. Noted.
krexpo:

The contract staff are only asking for consideration, not as if they have been promised anything by any body; this I gathered from some of the contract/temoo staff that I met....still we hope for the best

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 4:20am On Jan 23, 2015
krexpo:

Bro I am the one oooooo. I will call u in the morning please. I searched for you the whole day after the test but couldn't find you, I even reported to the security personnel on ground. Thanks n I will answer ur security questions.
I got your sms. Thank God we have established contact now. Your materials are secured.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by krexpo(m): 7:39am On Jan 23, 2015
SirBrightoc:

I got your sms. Thank God we have established contact now. Your materials are secured.

That's alright. Thanks a mil.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nicklaus1: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2015
babalolasimon:
Pls anybody in d houz dt applied for lecturer officer IIA (Mechanical Eng) dt wrote d 2nd cbt? Watz ur test score pls?
Seems the competition would be high for that department
Know of someone who got 60%
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2015
pls do anyone know about anyone that wrote the 2nd cbt for civil engineer/Lecturer 2 (Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology) and what's your score

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (54) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / How To Apply For Government Npower Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.